The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

45 minutes ago, Spee-doh said:

I'm going to ask you to find that post.

I believe what I said was I don't listen to them much anymore and I don't. It doesn't mean, I'm not a fan.

You know, the world is full of color, I think you'd enjoy it.

Nine was miles better than California and I liked it quite a bit ... as I've said multiple times. It had some duds but it was all around a solid effort.

From a quick search, I know there are earlier examples though because this interaction from three years ago is referring to it.

On 3/6/2018 at 8:45 PM, Spee-doh said:

To be fair, I mostly enjoy the community. Blink fans are pretty easy going and fun for the most part. I was a blink fan for a long time before Untitled, it never really sat well with me. I still like their output but they are far from a favorite for me and I wouldn't call myself a huge fan anymore ... I like the idea of Blink, just not the execution it came to be.

This is my favorite argument.

Funny thing is, you're both right.

Speedo definitely has boasted how he's not a fan of blink anymore, but also deep down I think we all know what he meant.

Either way, you both are clowns and should just give me mod powers already.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Gaslit Jan said:

This is my favorite argument.

Funny thing is, you're both right.

Speedo definitely has boasted how he's not a fan of blink anymore, but also deep down I think we all know what he meant.

Either way, you both are clowns and should just give me mod powers already.

I'd definitely trust you more than the guy who can't stop changing his username in the search of something extra clever.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1