The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

1 hour ago, JarJarBlinks said:

I'd definitely trust you more than the guy who can't stop changing his username in the search of something extra clever.

I know my name changes have bothered some (*cough* Coight *cough*) but I can confidentially say they're a tier above Speedo's.  They always pertain to the boards in some way, because I care, give me mod plz.

5 minutes ago, Gaslit Jan said:

I know my name changes have bothered some (*cough* Coight *cough*) but I can confidentially say they're a tier above Speedo's.  They always pertain to the boards in some way, because I care, give me mod plz.

You're better than this, Jan.

7 minutes ago, Tricky Dick Nixon said:

I think it's cute how you two play off each other!

There's no "I" in krew after all.

1 minute ago, Tricky Dick Nixon said:

You're better than this, Jan.

Yeah Jan, you need to start sliding into dm's begging for mod status instead of just making funny jokes about it!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, JarJarBlinks said:

There's no "I" in krew after all.

Yeah Jan, you need to start sliding into dm's begging for mod status instead of just making funny jokes about it!

Yeah, Jan!

Or, just buy Oliver's portion of the board since he's selling it! Lol

13 minutes ago, Tricky Dick Nixon said:

Also, yes  @JarJarBlinks, I did ask for my mod status back. Here is the message I wrote Ghent. I wouldn't call it begging, per se but I did ask for it. Ghent never responded, although he did see fit to gossip to you about it and you were pleasant enough to bring it up.

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot-20210223-150227-Chrome.jpg

Battery is at 69%, nice.

This is odd behavior dude.  He didn't tell me a word of what you said, so thanks for letting me see how truly cringe it was. 

Maybe it's just me, but someone so obsessed with being a mod, probably isn't a good choice for a mod.

• Like 1

The conversation just doesn't seem relevant because we don't have a need for more mods. It would simply be some kind of status symbol, which is what me and Oliver wanted to get away from originally. But if people wanted to implement some kind of status thing beyond post count, I would be down.

I think it's dumb that Anal Destroyers doesn't exist here anymore. That should be the board status symbol, not moderator. A reformed AD would be great

1 minute ago, JarJarBlinks said:

This is odd behavior dude.  He didn't tell me a word of what you said, so thanks for letting me see how truly cringe it was. 

Maybe it's just me, but someone so obsessed with being a mod, probably isn't a good choice for a mod.

Oh, he didn't tell you I reached out via DM to him and only him and never mentioned that I sent that message to anyone else or anywhere else on the board ... no, you just came up with that totally unrelated, subtle jab all by yourself out of no where, with no context behind it at all?! 

I bet!

Oh, he didn't tell you I reached out via DM to him and only him and never mentioned that I sent that message to anyone else or anywhere else on the board ... no, you just came up with that totally unrelated, subtle jab all by yourself out of no where, with no context behind it at all?! 

I bet!

I think it went like this:

Me:

"welp speedo is begging to be mod again"

Response:

"wow dude."

Response:

"yeah"

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ghent said:

I think it went like this:

Me:

"welp speedo is begging to be mod again"

Response:

"wow dude."

Response:

"yeah"

9 minutes ago, JarJarBlinks said:

Weird!

I bet!

that isn't what I meant.  You and I know this isn't the first occasion you've groveled to be mod again.  He didn't and would never show me the specifics of what you said even if I asked. 

But, thanks to your meltdown I got to simultaneously laugh and die of cringe.

Just now, Nasa said:

Why do you want to be a mod?

Because I see it as a show of commitment to this place and it is important to me. It's probably ridiculous to some or most but that's how I feel. I was elated when Aria gave it to me and, while I understood the reasons for it to be taken by Ghent, I was bummed when it was gone. It's just a personal thing, I don't even want the moderation power, I just want the title. I'm aware of my faults but I think some credit should be given, I do put effort into this place and do give a shit about it and spent a fuck load of time helping Aria and Oliver build shit to make the board better for everyone ... even if Aria never followed through on anything. 

4 minutes ago, JarJarBlinks said:

that isn't what I meant.  You and I know this isn't the first occasion you've groveled to be mod again.  He didn't and would never show me the specifics of what you said even if I asked. 

But, thanks to your meltdown I got to simultaneously laugh and die of cringe.

Back pedal!