The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

12 minutes ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

I usually listen to +44 a lot during the colder months. Weirdly, that hasn't been the case this year. Though my music listening habits are all out of whack because of the pandemic. I used to listen to music a LOT in my car. Now I never go anywhere, so I listen music less frequently in general.

I've barely listened to music at all this past year, at least compared to my normal listening habits. I do most of my listening during work but I just never feel like it anymore. 

17 hours ago, mahtmd said:

Yes, and I was just on the +44 wave the other week! Great album that still holds up for me.

Yeah 100% always seems to be this time of year for me and again later in the year.

17 hours ago, Ry-Bread said:

Yes 100%, just depends on the mood. I don't ever mix and match songs from albums or have any grand playlist now that I think about it.

The only one that I have done a mixed playlist for is Blink with Skiba, the rest of the albums I seem to go through binge cycles.

16 hours ago, Jan - Unofficial Moderator said:

Yes, but Dude Ranch seems to sustain every 'season' for me.  The Boxcar/+44 phases are always interesting.

Yeah man Dude Ranch is just the best, can always listen to that, isn't mood or season dependent 

• Like 1
  • Crab 1

Just listened to Ransom and The First Time a couple of times each, actually rate those bois. Think they’ll go down well live. 

where do I make the conversion to church Mark-bot @Ry-Bread/ @daveyjones? Is there something I have to sign? Dopamine hit still lasting, is this what heroin is like ? 

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, _Bagel said:

Just listened to Ransom and The First Time a couple of times each, actually rate those bois. Think they’ll go down well live. 

where do I make the conversion to church Mark-bot @Ry-Bread/ @daveyjones? Is there something I have to sign? Dopamine hit still lasting, is this what heroin is like ? 

Damn dude, Mark wrote Bagel on his wrist? You’ve immediately become a hall of fame legend on here, if you weren’t already. Elect this man to the board hall of fame now!

• Love 2

35 minutes ago, _Bagel said:

I loved meeting him, but not enough to try listening to Nine again hahaha 

• Haha 1
  • Wow 1

5 minutes ago, Mohammad Wall-E said:

Damn dude, Mark wrote Bagel on his wrist? You’ve immediately become a hall of fame legend on here, if you weren’t already. Elect this man to the board hall of fame now!

Hahaha, once I’ve figured out how to make images smaller for the site to handle, I’ll show you my son. I was gobsmacked, jaw dropped to the keyboard.

god bless you sir. I promise to be a fair and honest BHOF guy. I will fill in pot-holes and kiss lil babies on the campaign trail 

• Like 1

9-A035534-6-EE6-49-F2-BA53-3-C75-AA8500-

Let it be told, that myself and Mark Hoppus are now certified best friends....forever and ever. Don’t ask him about it because...he probably just wants to play it cool, it’s understandable.

Each bro  now has ink dedicated to the other on their wrist, signifying the shared, sacred  and eternal bond - forged in the fires of mount doom.

• Love 3

36 minutes ago, _Bagel said:

9-A035534-6-EE6-49-F2-BA53-3-C75-AA8500-

Let it be told, that myself and Mark Hoppus are now certified best friends....forever and ever. Don’t ask him about it because...he probably just wants to play it cool, it’s understandable.

Each bro  now has ink dedicated to the other on their wrist, signifying the shared, sacred  and eternal bond - forged in the fires of mount doom.

Easily the coolest thing that's happened. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

The good old days of finding band members on Facebook and adding them as friends lol. I’m still friends on there with a couple of the guys from Yellowcard. They’ve randomly liked some of my posts over the years, but nothing recently.

Lol. I didn’t add him on Facebook, I follow SJC Drums and they made a happy birthday post for him with a pic. Some kid commented how the mic didn’t look happy or something like that (because it had fallen over),  and Cyrus responded to that kid with a comment...to which I responded to his comment. Sweet story I know. 

On 2/28/2021 at 12:26 PM, Mohammad Wall-E said:

I’ll just sit here and pretend I’m cool for having New Found Glory’s drummer like my Facebook comment for him on an SJC Drums post....no big deal 😂

3-F9-F14-A1-BF0-C-4853-880-D-9949-DA95-E

He's one of the coolest dudes, I've met him a couple times and was always super friendly. 

• Like 1

I’m probably 15 years late to this but Collide by Howie Day just played on Spotify and to me parts of it sounds very similar to I Miss You. Funnily enough they both were released in 2004. 

Again, I’m sure this has been discussed and I’m super late to notice it haha

• Crab 1

13 minutes ago, Dylan_ said:

I’m probably 15 years late to this but Collide by Howie Day just played on Spotify and to me parts of it sounds very similar to I Miss You. Funnily enough they both were released in 2004. 

Same progression. 

34 minutes ago, Dylan_ said:

Howie did it better