The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

2 hours ago, Russel Coight said:

I’ve still got spin up on my phone. I tend to play it on long flights when I can’t sleep. I’m shocking though. Top score 38.

He never made an android version so I've never had the chance to play it. My next phone might be an iPhone so there's hope yet.

@thongrider, I just wrote our first song, it's gonna be a back and forth.

Spoiler

Together: "We're going to Europium, it's the place where Europeans come from. Europium. It's not my opium."

Speedo: "Opium's not good for you, I know because it killed my friend. Then again, who's to blame, was it opium or was it him? So, how's your coffee?"

Thong: "Mine is nice, I like to drink it with some ice. Orange juice and toast is on the side ..."

Together: "with scrambled eggs ... "

Thong: "Not many people really know Bayer invented heroin long ago! Oh, really? You don't say! It's true even to this day! They push the drug out to the people, the cold and hungry and the feeble."

Speedo: "Is this true?"

Thong: "Sure, I guess..."

Speedo: "You're kidding me!"

Thong: "You're right, I jest!"

Together: "The planet's burning so get out quick, one way service in our ship! Europium. It's not my opium."

Edit: I wrote in our different parts.

• Love 1

2 hours ago, Unofficial Mod - Jan said:

I just typed in Spinup and it has like 15 knockoffs of Clarke's game now with similar logo, dude had a chance.

Anyone have the direct link? I want to give it 5 *s

49 minutes ago, SpinUpSpeedo said:

He never made an android version so I've never had the chance to play it. My next phone might be an iPhone so there's hope yet.

It’s not on the AppStore anymore unfortunately. Even when I go into my account and look at the apps downloaded it doesn’t show up.

17 hours ago, _Bagel said:

You're right, Davey's a solid earner. He brought a lot of traction to this scene, he's respected down in Poway, God forbid I ever talk about amps and pick ups wid him tho. I'll leave that to you.  The others, as long as they keep collecting, they won't hear a peep from me - I've got space in my scrapbook for them.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Bucko said:

Does anyone else go through cycles with albums? 

It seems to be around this time every year that I start binging on WYHSB. That album is the perfect album to listen to during the transition of winter into spring. 

Yes, and I was just on the +44 wave the other week! Great album that still holds up for me.

4 hours ago, Bucko said:

Does anyone else go through cycles with albums? 

It seems to be around this time every year that I start binging on WYHSB. That album is the perfect album to listen to during the transition of winter into spring. 

Yes, but Dude Ranch seems to sustain every 'season' for me.  The Boxcar/+44 phases are always interesting.

47 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

Yes 100%, just depends on the mood. I don't ever mix and match songs from albums or have any grand playlist now that I think about it.

Tried making an ultimate blink playlist and it just doesn't work, because of this. End up skipping way too much

• Like 1

I usually listen to +44 a lot during the colder months. Weirdly, that hasn't been the case this year. Though my music listening habits are all out of whack because of the pandemic. I used to listen to music a LOT in my car. Now I never go anywhere, so I listen to music less frequently in general.