The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

1 hour ago, Human No.4974733607 said:

You know, thinking back, I don't think I've ever owned any Blink merch outside of the free shirt that came with Neighborhoods. I'm not sure why I never had anything, I was fanatical about Blink in my early high school years.

My favorite piece I ever had was a shirt from the TOYPAJ Tour. Was a black shirt with a pic of their guitar tech Larry on the front and on the back said “Larry has herpes.” Rocked that shit in high school so much lol

1 minute ago, Bobby Patel said:

My favorite piece I ever had was a shirt from the TOYPAJ Tour. Was a black shirt with a pic of their guitar tech Larry on the front and on the back said “Larry has herpes.” Rocked that shit in high school so much lol

Clarke would not approve.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

32 minutes ago, CUCKED BY KRAMPUS_182 said:

Eraserhead was probably handsome in his mid/late 20s as well, have you seen Stalin? 

Not saying Mark is a bad looking guy in 2021, but that hair, hot damn

He either needs to get a hair transplant like your boy, or let it go and shave it down. It really is cringeworthy. 

10 minutes ago, Johnny Two Bags said:

He either needs to get a hair transplant like your boy, or let it go and shave it down. It really is cringeworthy. 

Your boy ? Did you get a transplant?? 

I would heavily consider that shit as my hairline is eroding like a cliff 

16 minutes ago, _Bagel said:

Your boy ? Did you get a transplant?? 

I would heavily consider that shit as my hairline is eroding like a cliff 

Ha! I wish man! I could use one as well but I gave up and started shaving my head a few years ago. I was referring to MGK lol

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Johnny Two Bags said:

Ha! I wish man! I could use one as well but I gave up and started shaving my head a few years ago. I was referring to MGK lol

Haha, that’s better than hanging on- embracing the turn of the tide mate. I’m sure you rock it like big Bruce Willis 

Didn’t know MGK had one! I bet so many celebs have on the sly 

On 4/6/2021 at 10:23 AM, CUCKED BY KRAMPUS_182 said:

MGK pulls that shit off, kind of like your girlfriend's best summer dress.

MGK’s is bad. They gave him an adolescent hairline rather than a natural maturing look you’re supposed to do with hair transplants, it’s going to look weird in ten years even if it looks good now.

but yea very pro the future of hair growth. Whether that’s hair transplant, finasteride, or some new cutting edge thing. I’m probably going to need to do something in my 30s. Or shave. Whatever makes you happy.