The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

40 minutes ago, NotNow said:

MGK’s is bad. They gave him an adolescent hairline rather than a natural maturing look you’re supposed to do with hair transplants, it’s going to look weird in ten years even if it looks good now.

but yea very pro the future of hair growth. Whether that’s hair transplant, finasteride, or some new cutting edge thing. I’m probably going to need to do something in my 30s. Or shave. Whatever makes you happy.

Just shave it bro. It's the man you were born to be.

Vin Diesel, Michael Jordan, Bruce Willis, The Rock, P!nk need I go on? 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, saco0o said:

Doubt... does Scott Raynor makes some $$ when I listen to the Dude Ranch and Cheshire Cat songs on Spotify or Mark and Tom keeps everything?

ASCAP royalties are determined by who the published songwriters are. i do not know if Fun With Goats included scott or not. if it did, he gets that .0000000004 cents.

17 minutes ago, saco0o said:

Doubt... does Scott Raynor makes some $$ when I listen to the Dude Ranch and Cheshire Cat songs on Spotify or Mark and Tom keeps everything?

All I know is that he gets a royalty check twice a year

• Like 1

I have nothing new or insightful to say...which is rare.

Overload and Recover would have made for fantastic blink songs.

People have died in the cola wars.

The Star Wars sequels are fermented cabbage 

• Love 1

1 hour ago, saco0o said:

I don't think Tom gets anything. Scott probably gets something from DR at least, but who knows. 

2 hours ago, CUCKED BY KRAMPUS_182 said:

Just shave it bro. It's the man you were born to be.

Vin Diesel, Michael Jordan, Bruce Willis, The Rock, P!nk need I go on? 

I’d love to shave it. I’ll probably try it before I were to go the hair transplant route. I still have 5+ years before it’s even a problem. But the problem for me is I can’t grow full facial hair and me head shape I believe will make me look weird bald.

1 minute ago, saco0o said:

Wait... WHAT? Its HIS band... literally! I mean... oh... he left. Well that'd be weird.

I think he stopped getting money the day he sold his catalogue rights last year. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

To be fair, you too could get a Kardashian's name tattooed on you if you went to a tattoo shop and asked for it.

But would her beautiful hand be in the photo?

2 minutes ago, wannabe corn dog said:

maybe i just dislike the kardashians and the negative influence they have had on american culture over the last decade but i think it's so lame that travis just absolutely had to get in with that family. 

You're just jealous of those huge perfect asses