The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

12 hours ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

I hadn't seen these! Found a +44 one. Always happy to see anything +44

yea i watched him do these live. i asked for "apple shampoo" several times in the chat but no dice. but he said later on discord that he'd do it next time.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 4/10/2021 at 3:20 PM, Cum said:

The fact that you got crabbed by @Ghent is just another example of him conflating valid criticism with hatred/negativity of the band - we saw this all the time right after California was released. Dude needs to learn how to think critically. 

We’re talking about Travis’ hot celebrity girlfriend, get a grip Cum.

4 hours ago, daveyjones said:

yea i watched him do these live. i asked for "apple shampoo" several times in the chat but no dice. but he said later on discord that he'd do it next time.

I doubt he remembers how to play Apple Shampoo tbh. Probably needs to look it up. 

7 hours ago, Cum said:

Over-under on them still being together in a year from now? 

I mean he is cucking out pretty hard. Also doesn't hurt that his kids have a relationship with her. I'll give it a 60% chance

Dude is a legend

1 hour ago, Ghent said:

I mean he is cucking out pretty hard. Also doesn't hurt that his kids have a relationship with her. I'll give it a 60% chance

Dude is a legend

Based on his book, he'll probably cheat on her or get bored in a few months. Also having to spend time with the rest of the Kardashians? Dude will want to blow his brains out after a while. 

7 hours ago, daveyjones said:

he did it acoustic on twitch about a year ago.

Awesome song!
But it strikes me every time to see his son sitting right next to him and hes just like... "Meh".
HEY KID THATS F**KING MARK HOPPUS! HOW R U NOT EXCITED? GET EXCITED! HE IS PLAYING A DUDE RANCH's CLASSIC FFS
hahaha jk

I remember working for a "famous" band and people were crazy about them and I was just like Jack. "Yes I know them. They are pretty normal".
Weird life

https://www.cosmopolitanme.com/celebs/a-timeline-of-kourtney-kardashian-and-travis-barkers-relationship

my ex used to follow kardashians BS, so when i started seeing travis mentioned around them i paid a little attention. I dont really follow “celebs” or whatever i just remember seeing stories of them together. So looks like its been some years since it started and probably not just some dumb fling. The kids get along, and they havent had drama yet, so 🤷🏻‍♂️. Id say theyll still be going strong in a year

• Like 1