The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

23 minutes ago, Champ182 said:

My band is about to hole up for the weekend to do a ton of work on our new album. Just rewatched the Blink Album Launch video to get extra pumped, as is tradition.

I love the concept so much. I've spent a weekend recording an EP like this but not in a writing way, it's on the list. Is it super fun?

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Kay said:

I love the concept so much. I've spent a weekend recording an EP like this but not in a writing way, it's on the list. Is it super fun?

We have never written that way either, so I'm in the same boat as you! This time around we wrote and demoed and (re-wrote and re-demoed...) remotely for the past 8-ish months and passed the songs back and forth in a "socially distant" way as evolving Garageband demoes, instead of piecing things together in person at practice or figuring songs out by playing them live at shows a bunch of times. So it's been a really weird experiment but we've finally been able to practice together the past several weeks and most of the finishing touches will be figured out as we record!

• Love 1

26 minutes ago, Champ182 said:

We have never written that way either, so I'm in the same boat as you! This time around we wrote and demoed and (re-wrote and re-demoed...) remotely for the past 8-ish months and passed the songs back and forth in a "socially distant" way as evolving Garageband demoes, instead of piecing things together in person at practice or figuring songs out by playing them live at shows a bunch of times. So it's been a really weird experiment but we've finally been able to practice together the past several weeks and most of the finishing touches will be figured out as we record!

Amazing! Can't wait to hear it, good luck with it

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cum said:

Does anyone have a picture saved of that horrendous AvA tattoo that was posted on here like 10 years ago? I know the thread is in the Hall of Fame, but the picture link expired I think. 

The one with the fat kid who looked super proud of himself?