The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

Just now, Cum said:

Yeah that's the one. Spunkyguitar or whatever the fuck his name was. He was in pretty serious denial about the whole thing. 

Someone reposted it recently if I remember correctly, I'll see if I can find it for you. 

12 minutes ago, Cum said:

Does anyone have a picture saved of that horrendous AvA tattoo that was posted on here like 10 years ago? I know the thread is in the Hall of Fame, but the picture link expired I think. 

Guaranteed @Patient #48273has it

3 minutes ago, Cum said:

While this is good (love Matt? smiling in the background cause' he knows the tattoo blows), I recall there was a close up too. It showed how asymmetrical the tattoo was lol. 

Yeah, I vaguely remember that one, but I'm not sure anyone saved it, unfortunately.

3 hours ago, Jan is a silly cunt said:

You know what I don't miss from the Tom era? Those shitty ass generic "what if this song from Neighborhoods was written for Enema" videos. I hope all those shitty bands broke up and their dogs ran away.

Hahaha for real

12 hours ago, Jan is a silly cunt said:

You know what I don't miss from the Tom era? Those shitty ass generic "what if this song from Neighborhoods was written for Enema" videos. I hope all those shitty bands broke up and their dogs ran away.

I have the same opinion. None of those videos even sounded like blink songs. They just sounded like generic pop punk.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Jan is a silly cunt said:

well now we get the even worse " what if tom delonge wrote bored to death" kind of videos.

but i agree, these "Song X played like blink 182" videos are utter trash and i wish the worst upon those who create them

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Neal said:

well now we get the even worse " what if tom delonge wrote bored to death" kind of videos.

but i agree, these "Song X played like blink 182" videos are utter trash and i wish the worst upon those who create them

I haven't seem those yet, didn't know they existed ... outside the guy who found his niche turning Blink into pop country. Hopefully Jesus will continue to spare me.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Neal said:

This is the only one I like cause it's hilariously true even if exaggerated

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 4

5 hours ago, boxelder said:

i used to hate the “x sounds like blink” thing (and still do) but i truly think these covers are spectacular:

Cool clips!
I never found a band that really sounded like Blink 182 in my whole life.
Those "Starting Line/ NFG / whatever band sound like Blink"...never worked for me.

Some ooold songs from an european band called Fonzie sounded like a happier dude ranch ('drive my vespa', 'rock my heart'..)... But I never found a band that really sounded like them. Well at least in my opinion.
I tried to make MY BAND to sound like them but we were terrible singers haha

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This is the only one I’ve ever heard that I feel actually nails the blink-182 sound. I like it a lot.

Making country covers of blink-182 songs wounds my soul. One of the only genres of music I truly hate lol. I won’t even listen to them and let them taint the songs for me.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1