The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

14 minutes ago, Johnny Two Bags said:

Lol you are a fool comparing Billie Eilish to Britney Spears and Aaron Carter. At least Billie has real raw talent, those two clowns can’t sing and they’re just horrible. They deserve being hated on. As do you. 

Well you come off as the jealous type so I'm not surprised.  They wanted to be entertainers, it worked, they were successful at it, who cares?  Britney was undeniably a hit, and AC taught us how to beat Shaq and invited us to his party.

1 minute ago, Dix said:

That's a weird accusation. I don't remember ever mentioning him before.

Well you and Diddy keep changing your names so I can't keep track anymore, I was responding to him and thought your response was him, stop changing your names weekly unless it's worth it.

1 minute ago, Rebel Girls United said:

Well you and Diddy keep changing your names so I can't keep track anymore, I was responding to him and thought your response was him, stop changing your names weekly unless it's worth it.

I change my name daily, Jan. Pay attention you fu... BOOBIES!

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Dix said:

I'm sure she is and even if she isn't, who cares? I was just fucking around. Musicians and music fans have this odd sense of pride when it comes to music, as if writing something by themselves means anything. She could have had 40 co-writers for all I care, what matters is whether or not the song is good. If you enjoy it then who gives a fuck how it was made.

ah i was just curious about what you thought, i didn't think you were being a Billie hater. i feel the same way re: songwriting - i'm not a musician so that def explains my perspective, but i don't really care who writes what / believe it gives any kind of cred as long as cowriters bring something to the table that i end up enjoying. poor blink, they brought on cowriters and California and Nine still suck.

• Like 2
  • Crab 1

Just now, Nasa said:

ah i was just curious about what you thought, i didn't think you were being a Billie hater. i feel the same way re: songwriting - i'm not a musician so that def explains my perspective, but i don't really care who writes what / believe it gives any kind of cred as long as cowriters bring something to the table that i end up enjoying. poor blink, they brought on cowriters and California and Nine still suck.

I learned pretty early on that musicians and fans are mostly just full of hot air.

54 minutes ago, Rebel Girls United said:

Well you come off as the jealous type so I'm not surprised.  They wanted to be entertainers, it worked, they were successful at it, who cares?  Britney was undeniably a hit, and AC taught us how to beat Shaq and invited us to his party.

Lol jealous type, whatever you say. Yea I’m jealous of Britney Spears, who can’t even control her own finances, and is a female. (Just saying I respect all you females and what you have to put up with in this life, I wouldn’t want to have to go through being a female- shout out to all the lovely women out here!) And I’m jealous of Aaron Carter who was never famous to begin with, has an embarrassing as fuck discography and is a try hard meth head these days. You got me all figured out Janice. You obviously love Aaron Carter or you wouldn’t have brought up his forgotten name in the first place. Comparing him to someone who is actually talented like Billie Eilish just goes to show there is something wrong with your logic in discussing things like this. But that’s ok, I still got mad love for you and not trying to be a dick. Fuck Aaron Carter! Lol

1 hour ago, Rebel Girls United said:

also I didn’t realize that having a mediocre album deal handed to you ONLY because your older brother was a backstreet boy, having laughable songs for 2 year olds, becoming broke and hooked on meth while trying to flex AK47s on Instagram was considered successful. You must have very low standards (well duh...you enjoy MGK’s musical for tweens bwa haha)

13 minutes ago, Johnny Two Bags said:

also I didn’t realize that having a mediocre album deal handed to you ONLY because your older brother was a backstreet boy, having laughable songs for 2 year olds, becoming broke and hooked on meth while trying to flex AK47s on Instagram was considered successful. You must have very low standards (well duh...you enjoy MGK’s musical for tweens bwa haha)

you sure know a lot about someone you hate so much

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Johnny Two Bags said:

Lol jealous type, whatever you say. Yea I’m jealous of Britney Spears, who can’t even control her own finances, and is a female. (Just saying I respect all you females and what you have to put up with in this life, I wouldn’t want to have to go through being a female- shout out to all the lovely women out here!) And I’m jealous of Aaron Carter who was never famous to begin with, has an embarrassing as fuck discography and is a try hard meth head these days. You got me all figured out Janice. You obviously love Aaron Carter or you wouldn’t have brought up his forgotten name in the first place. Comparing him to someone who is actually talented like Billie Eilish just goes to show there is something wrong with your logic in discussing things like this. But that’s ok, I still got mad love for you and not trying to be a dick. Fuck Aaron Carter! Lol

What disease is this called when you draw comparisons anytime someone mentions a name?  We were clearly talking about how young celebrities get hated on, doesn't mean I was comparing talents of Aaron Carter and Billie Eilish

I don't find Billie Eilish particularly talented or her music particularly interesting whatsoever, even within the pop world. I think if you take away her "anti-image" image, it's all pretty standard fare. So I scoff a little bit when people call her a superstar voice of a generation and stuff, but also, who cares? I have no reason at all to tear her down or convince people NOT to like her. She's doing her thing, she seems like a solid person, it doesn't affect me at all!

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

It's a pattern with him. He also hates MGK, but seemingly knows way more about him than anyone else here.

I don’t know much about Aaron Carter other than he was wack as fuck and looks like a meth head. But please by all means let’s stretch that into me somehow knowing everything about him 

3 minutes ago, Johnny Two Bags said:

I don’t know much about Aaron Carter other than he was wack as fuck and looks like a meth head. But please by all means let’s stretch that into me somehow knowing everything about him 

My friend had a random encounter with that guy at a bar several years ago, he was fucked up and yelling at people for not knowing who he was, trying to start actual fights until his "friends"/handlers dragged him out. Seems like a charming guy!

"That's How I Beat Shaq" still slams though...