The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

2 minutes ago, Johnny Two Bags said:

I don’t know much about Aaron Carter other than he was wack as fuck and looks like a meth head. But please by all means let’s stretch that into me somehow knowing everything about him 

You say that, but next time Aaron Carter comes up, I'm sure you'll share more of your knowledge and we will inevitably concluded that he also fucked your girlfriend.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Patient #48273 said:

You say that, but next time Aaron Carter comes up, I'm sure you'll share more of your knowledge and we will inevitably concluded that he also fucked your girlfriend.

Smh. I just hope he doesn’t come up again, how about that. Is that what we’re reduced to now? Bunch of fuck boy wannabes who never really quite made it?

2 minutes ago, Champ182 said:

My friend had a random encounter with that guy at a bar several years ago, he was fucked up and yelling at people for not knowing who he was, trying to start actual fights until his "friends"/handlers dragged him out. Seems like a charming guy!

"That's How I Beat Shaq" still slams though...

Not surprising at all lol. Can’t agree with you less on that song tho haha 

9 hours ago, Neal said:

can't fucking stand 30 year old men hating on a 19year old singer. absolute cringe. 

Billie Eilish is fucking great. Her debut album is absolutely incredible and she is a great live performer.

Of course her brother wrote all the songs with her. he also wrote and released songs by himself. they are nothing in comparison. they just work great as a team. I don't understand why it would be so shocking if a 19 year old pop singer had help writing her album. that would be common practice in the business.

industry plant, lol. get a grip, old angry white man

Just a question, would it have been different if he was an old angry black man? Or female? or a young angry with man? Such a weird thing to point out.

3 hours ago, Dix said:

I'm sure she is and even if she isn't, who cares? I was just fucking around. Musicians and music fans have this odd sense of pride when it comes to music, as if writing something by themselves means anything. She could have had 40 co-writers for all I care, what matters is whether or not the song is good. If you enjoy it then who gives a fuck how it was made.

This. It's such a weird thing to obsess over. I get that some people learn the style and like the songwriting style of certain writers, if we're talking the blink thing here, I get it, but often you hear that people don't even give a song a chance because it was written with or by someone else. If Max Martins success would tell us anything is that it's probably pretty good to hire a good songwriter. It all boils down to what you said, a good song is a song that is good, no matter who wrote it. 

-----------

And people can think what they want of Billie's songs, but she's a damn fine vocalist nevertheless. 

On 3/27/2021 at 10:14 PM, daveyjones said:

yea you can fuck right the fuck off with that shit asshole. @Patient #48273i'm not gonna tolerate any hard R bullshit on here. that was way out of line.

lol davey joe think hes a big deal cuz he knew blink before they were famous and has tons of items from them

and because he gets tons of praise here

lolol just a cope out, in reality irl davey is a nobody and boring

you are not smart davey ur not part of that league 

so chilldown urself

28 minutes ago, Rebel Girls United said:

MGK>Aaron Carter>every mildly successful male artist>Diddy in Diddy's girls eyes.

Just get out of there Diddy, you can't be getting this mad at random artists or constantly worried about getting cucked.

You’re an idiot. the only thing you got correct there is MGK >>> Aaron Carter. Aaron Carter makes MGK seem like Elvis or something. At least MGK has some respectable qualities and attributes for himself. The same can’t be said about your boyhood crush, and still to this day crush Aaron Carter 

1 hour ago, Depf said:

Also, all you are wrong for Toypaj> Eots. And pineapple does belong on pizza same way skiba belongs in blink.

Brace yourself for this is gonna be a stupid question but I’ve never really understood what should be on each side for it to be better or worse. Do you mean that toypaj is better? 😂

8 minutes ago, twentytwenty said:

Brace yourself for this is gonna be a stupid question but I’ve never really understood what should be on each side for it to be better or worse. Do you mean that toypaj is better? 😂

The lesser eats the greater.

1 hour ago, Depf said:

Dont know dr. seuss.But if it helps fight for more equal whatever of the day i'll suck him off too, like you tell people to.

Cancelled means you don't suck him off anymore. You'll never fit in with the woke left cesspool that is blink-182online if you don't know that.

15 hours ago, Johnny Two Bags said:

You’re an idiot. the only thing you got correct there is MGK >>> Aaron Carter. Aaron Carter makes MGK seem like Elvis or something. At least MGK has some respectable qualities and attributes for himself. The same can’t be said about your boyhood crush, and still to this day crush Aaron Carter 

That's a lot of >>> there bud, you an MGK fanboy?  Getting sus.