The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

6 minutes ago, Depf said:

nice. so as long as we can agree that i am every bit as much right wing as you are antisemite/anti slav because we disagree, then we're good.

its a stupid/tasteless game to play dont you think? go ad hominem all you want, but leave (perceived) politics, origin and the sopranos out of it.

Of course they want you to head to the debate sections, it's a lot of fun when it's an echo chamber for 8 people.  I already conquered and left that place, no desire to go back.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Rebel Girls United said:

Of course they want you to head to the debate sections, it's a lot of fun when it's an echo chamber for 8 people.  I already conquered and left that place, no desire to go back.

What do you think of Yang's mayoral run?

1 minute ago, saco0o said:

^
^
Now that was a fun conversation to listen to! Thanks for sharing!

Neil is such a boring host. No energy at all. Seems like a cool dude but come on man, if you’re gonna try to have a podcast you should be bringing more energy than that…especially considering he’s lucky enough to get Mark on there 

• Like 1

Just now, Johnny Two Bags said:

Neil is such a boring host. No energy at all. Seems like a cool dude but come on man, if you’re gonna try to have a podcast you should be bringing more energy than that…especially considering he’s lucky enough to get Mark on there 

Agree, but it was fun to listen to Mark and Rob. 

• Like 2

Dammit, IDK how to say this in english but let me try..
Seeing those old Blink pics in the other topic wearing those 90's pants I remember ed why I still "cut" my pants bar a little shorter/higher (?). U'know? When I walk you can see my socks... I only do this until today (35y.o.) because of those 2 mother f... wearing 'shorter' pants. haha (not sure whats the right english words to describe that). I dont wear Dickies shorts anymore tho. Its too hot all year long. They are too massive for south america's climate. Shorts here stops at the knee.

57 minutes ago, Johnny Two Bags said:

The feeling this dude ranch version is awesome 

WOW!! I have never heard that! Its amazing. haha If I had the proper equipament i'd love to do a full "enema of the state from epitaph with scott" version haha
Maybe some day

• Like 3