The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

1 minute ago, Cavalier Jan said:

Do girls still think Travis is sexy?  Call me a child, but he had to be more appealing before the bald head covered in tats?

He’s rich and famous…so yes. 

We need to get Jan into an introduction to women class or something 

Just now, Timmy Two Nuts said:

He’s rich and famous…so yes. 

We need to get Jan into an introduction to women class or something 

That's offensive.

Also, I think this is just a complex you have.  Ever since MGK cucked your girl, you think every female immediately attracts to someone rich and famous and wants to cuck you.

8 minutes ago, Cavalier Jan said:

That's offensive.

Also, I think this is just a complex you have.  Ever since MGK cucked your girl, you think every female immediately attracts to someone rich and famous and wants to cuck you.

Offensive? Haha I knew someone would be offended you snowflake. it’s true. MGK isn’t even rich and famous, he’s a poor man’s Vanilla Ice. 

also, if you think for a second that any girl who you assume isn’t attracted to real rich and famous people wouldn’t get her panties in a bunch at seeing Travis or a real celebrity, you’re trippin son. It’s ok I was once a virgin too 

9 minutes ago, Timmy Two Nuts said:

Offensive? Haha I knew someone would be offended you snowflake. it’s true. MGK isn’t even rich and famous, he’s a poor man’s Vanilla Ice. 

also, if you think for a second that any girl who you assume isn’t attracted to real rich and famous people wouldn’t get her panties in a bunch at seeing Travis or a real celebrity, you’re trippin son. It’s ok I was once a virgin too 

Watching your girlfriend have intercourse with MGK doesn't count as losing your virginity.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Cavalier Jan said:

Watching your girlfriend have intercourse with MGK doesn't count as losing your virginity.

I’m talking about the time your mom took my 8 inches deep in her asshole while my GF filmed it and smacked your mom around for me 

3 minutes ago, Timmy Two Nuts said:

I’m talking about the time your mom took my 8 inches deep in her asshole while my GF filmed it and smacked your mom around for me 

Weird revenge fantasy for MGK, but okay.  Your "loved one's" still ahead in this.

(Who randomly goes with 8 inches btw?)

3 minutes ago, Timmy Two Nuts said:

Lol it’s so funny you think I actually hate MGK. I separate the art from the artist. His music is wack. He’s probably a cool person. Thanks for sharing though :)

Yet you've got on a 3 page rant about him wearing pink. I'm sure you think this.

Just now, Cavalier Jan said:

Yet you've got on a 3 page rant about him wearing pink. I'm sure you think this.

I don’t care what he wears, the point which obviously went over your head was that he was reaching and trying to fit the pop punk aesthetic….he didn’t wear pink as a rapper…so again there’s more focus on the style rather than substance there. Context matters Jan. I think he’s seemingly a cool dude and treats his fans very well. Cool dude! Shitty artist!

5 minutes ago, Timmy Two Nuts said:

I don’t care what he wears, the point which obviously went over your head was that he was reaching and trying to fit the pop punk aesthetic….he didn’t wear pink as a rapper…so again there’s more focus on the style rather than substance there. Context matters Jan. I think he’s seemingly a cool dude and treats his fans very well. Cool dude! Shitty artist!

So your mom still dresses you or? People change styles all the time, this is a bit of a reach.

Pop punkers also aren't normally rappers first, I don't think he's trying to fit in rather do something new or a homage to it, which is technically new as well.

6 minutes ago, Timmy Two Nuts said:

we know one fan he treated extra well.....

(ok I'm done.  that was just a slow pitch over the middle of plate I had to take a swing at).

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Cavalier Jan said:

So your mom still dresses you or? People change styles all the time, this is a bit of a reach.

Pop punkers also aren't normally rappers first, I don't think he's trying to fit in rather do something new or a homage to it, which is technically new as well.

I seriously think you have brain damage. It’s always like talking to a fucking toddler. Sure  Janice, he just coincidently started wearing pink and painting his finger nails after getting put in his place by Marshall Mathers and when deciding to come out with a “pop punk” album. Had to get the pink guitar too! Lol boy do I have a bridge to sell you. Anyways, regardless of reasoning, you’re missing the point. MORE FOCUS ON STYLE THAN SUBSTANCE. 

I doubt he parades around in pink at his house by himself