The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

Sorry, I'll use a trigger warning next time.

What difference does it matter? He had to choose A color, he chose pink, why does it matter? Would you highly prefer it be blue or green for some odd particular reason?

Also just cringe altogether with that whole post. Old people sayings, put in his place by Marshall Mathers..

What color is your F350?

4 minutes ago, Cavalier Jan said:

Sorry, I'll use a trigger warning next time.

What difference does it matter? He had to choose A color, he chose pink, why does it matter? Would you highly prefer it be blue or green for some odd particular reason?

Also just cringe altogether with that whole post. Old people sayings, put in his place by Marshall Mathers..

What color is your F350?

I mean, after Marshall Mathers destroyed him musically, he started wearing pink, painting his nails, and stopped rapping…haha how could it be any more clear for you fool? You literally are a special child aren’t you 

Anyway back to the original question, Travis seems grosser than ever to me these days. I am not a woman or attracted to men, but I have to imagine many women are less attracted to him now than they were before he was completely covered head to toe in tattoos and an instagram famewhore.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Cavalier Jan said:

Interesting to see you talk about a precious loved one like this, feels a bit too soon to be Mr funny with it all a sudden I'm the best and you suck. /thread

This is a good point.

@Timmy Two Nuts what if Jan's mom actually got bukkaked by two men? What if this was a great source of shame for Jan? Wouldn't you feel badly then, Diddy?