The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

47 minutes ago, Cavalier Jan said:

That's a pretty weak bukkake then. 2 slingers?

Interesting to see you talk about a precious loved one like this, feels a bit too soon to be Mr funny with it all a sudden I'm the best and you suck. /thread

43 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

This is a good point.

@Timmy Two Nuts what if Jan's mom actually got bukkaked by two men? What if this was a great source of shame for Jan? Wouldn't you feel badly then, Diddy?

Not at all. I don’t even wanna hear it. If he wants to talk shit he’ll get it right back 

31 minutes ago, Cavalier Jan said:

Not the fucking Australian.  Keep your charms away from my mom!

Mate I’m sorry it just happened so quick. Locked eyes across the room, I walked over and whispered “g’day love, fancy a root?” Into her ear and it was game over then. Nothing could stop it.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, saco0o said:

Hey, is there a way for me to have all enema's vocal tracks only? I know on youtube theres adam song and atst but I want all songs. Does someone knows something? Thaanks

unfortunately no — the only song stems available from EOTS are aliens exist, ATST, WMAA, and adams. they were all released as DLC for the rock band games many years ago and the ones still floating around were ripped during that time.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Brannigan said:

What do you guys think would've been a better single for Dude Ranch than Dick Lips and Apple Shampoo? 

I always thought Apple Shampoo was a weird choice. I'd say New Hope could've worked, or Pathetic. 

6 hours ago, Kay said:

I always thought Apple Shampoo was a weird choice. I'd say New Hope could've worked, or Pathetic. 

Pathetic for sure would of been great. Was always a great live song too. The back and forth with Mark and Tom on that was perfect. 

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, Elisa said:

“When I listen to a song, I want it to make me feel similar to the way I felt when I got my first handjob. Mainly because it was a Blink-182 song that I listened to immediately after getting my first handjob in high school,” said 33-year-old Nick Tucker."

Lmao

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Cavalier Jan said:

I love our generation, we are all a bit sad/lazy but grew up on poop jokes and are light hearted and most importantly 10x better than thick boomers.

Best part is poop jokes are still funny..Hell my kid is 7 and laughs any time someone including himself Farts... 

• Like 2