The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

23 hours ago, Chewy030 said:

Yeah Mark kind of seems like he doesn't want to do shows this year. They only have a few dates scheduled this year but I don't see any of them happening. 

I honestly don’t think it’s mark…. I think it’s Matt. Mark’s said in interviews Matt’s weird about the whole thing…. And I feel like the past two years Matt’s been really weird about blink. I think this year or next we’ll get an update stating he’s down….. but hey, what do I know? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, andyscott182 said:

I honestly don’t think it’s mark…. I think it’s Matt. Mark’s said in interviews Matt’s weird about the whole thing…. And I feel like the past two years Matt’s been really weird about blink. I think this year or next we’ll get an update stating he’s down….. but hey, what do I know? 

He's been pretty MIA for the last year it seems for sure. About every time Mark is asked about Matt on twitch he's always "Oh i haven't talked to him in awhile" 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, wannabe corn dog said:

mark said on his radio show like two weeks ago that they're all getting together to finish the new blink album and he regularly plays alkaline trio on there. if he was kicking skiba out, he'd be way shittier about acknowledging his existence. 

His radio show two weeks ago that was probably recorded a month ago, and just the other day he was saying probably next year lol. 

On 5/19/2021 at 6:02 PM, wannabe corn dog said:

he was definitely on mtv but his trl exposure was limited, especially because his biggest albums nearly predate the show entirely. his peak was 1996-1999 and everything else we're talking about was pure early 2000s. 

What? Are you guys talking about Eminem? His peak was not 96-99

1 minute ago, Depf said:

Manson? Are you guys high or some?

I don’t know why I read that as “M&M’s video.” Lol. At first I thought he was saying the blink video was on TRL, which it wasn’t so I was confused off the get go. Carry on my wayward sons 

6 hours ago, Speedo said:

I'd say '99-'05.

6 hours ago, Timmy Two Nuts said:

Lol he didn’t even breakthrough to mainstream until 1998. And he was MASSIVE on TRL. So I have no idea what the hell OP is talking about. 

antichrist superstar is objectively his most successful album and it was released in 1996. this conversation is stupid. 

9 hours ago, wannabe corn dog said:

antichrist superstar is objectively his most successful album and it was released in 1996. this conversation is stupid. 

I think they were confused about Kyle's MM abbreviation and were briefly talking about Eminem.