The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

18 minutes ago, andyscott182 said:

So according to a recent interview Travis stated that they are going to start recording a new album later on this year…… wtf happened to that album that was 60% done? 

Demos. 

15 hours ago, _Kyle_ said:

anyone actually remember watching these? I kind of do, but I think the cringe made me block it out. 

God yes I blocked it out too. 

22 minutes ago, Elisa said:

If it wasn't for EOTS (and all the music blink exposed me to) I would be a completely different person. Kinda trippy when I sit and think about it.

I've thought about this before. Very weird. blink-182 influenced me in so many ways growing up. They majorly influenced my music taste, the clothes I wore, and my sense of humor. They inspired me to make music and play shows, and I made a lot of great friends playing shows. Plus some of the best friends I have in real life are because of our shared love of blink. And that's not even counting all of my friends on here and all the years I've spent posting on a blink-182 fan forum! Strange to even think about how my life might have been different without blink-182.

• Like 6
  • Love 1