The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

I still remember the exact moment I found out that Mark and Tom had reconnected after Travis' crash. I was sitting at the computer in my high school library and I was so happy, even without knowing a blink reunion was coming. I was just glad they had reconnected.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Blink is now on our local rock station ... I've heard All the Small Things and First Date so far ... which is fucking bizarre sandwiched between Tool, Disturbed, Nirvana, Stone Temple Pilots, Pantera or whatever else they play before and after.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Champ182 said:

It's sad how much of a thrill that gives me. Hahaha

it's happened before on streams. notably bingo live from the idaho house. there are many, many, many twitch streams that mark doesn't save because he's playing music during them. but yea he always smiles and never makes a big deal of it even though the chat goes crazy asking him about tom.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, wannabe corn dog said:

travis's instagram has become the joke of the internet. he truly seems like a cocky 16 year old in the body of a 45 year old man these days. i never wanted an original lineup reunion so badly. 

That would be an interesting one off thing tbh

On 5/22/2021 at 8:39 AM, wannabe corn dog said:

well if anyone thinks MM means eminem, they shouldn't be claiming to be TRL historians 

Um it’s a fucking website here where people type how they want. If you don’t think anyone has ever referred to Eminem as M&M before, you’re a special kind of ignorant. I already said I glanced at it wrong and thought I saw M&M, not MM. This has nothing to do with memories of TRL either you fucking jackass 

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, wannabe corn dog said:

travis's instagram has become the joke of the internet. he truly seems like a cocky 16 year old in the body of a 45 year old man these days. i never wanted an original lineup reunion so badly. 

As in Mark, Tom, and Scott? Dumbest shit I ever heard. So you wish for a day that Mark and Tom get together to completely ignore their legacy by getting one of the shittiest drummers out there to butcher songs live? Mark and Tom already butcher the songs on guitar and bass, they need a solid drummer to hold down the timing correctly. 

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, wannabe corn dog said:

Where is it a joke on the internet tho? Is it being made fun of on public websites like TMZ or perhaps it’s just you’re a jealous hater longing to suck Scott’s dick again?

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Timmy Two Nuts said:

The Kardashians really do wonders

• Haha 2

On 5/24/2021 at 7:59 PM, wannabe corn dog said:

I don't want an original lineup reunion but god damn Travis comes across so lame and strange these days. I'm not surprised at all if internet people are noticing and laughing as well.

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

On 5/25/2021 at 4:50 PM, wannabe corn dog said:

^ surely i can't be the only one stunned by the existence of this guy, right? i feel like i've gone back to a thread from 2006 and i'm reading posts by an aggravated teenager. 

Most annoying poster on here atm

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Champ182 said:

I don't want an original lineup reunion but god damn Travis comes across so lame and strange these days. I'm not surprised at all if internet people are noticing and laughing as well.

glad this is being covered here too. some of its part of a larger gen z trend of posting a series of disconnected images with vague captions that it seems like trav is trying to emulate. but it’s definitely weird 

• Like 2