The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

2 hours ago, Cum said:

Starting to wonder if Travis' relationship was just a hoax to boost each others' careers. It's not unheard of for two celebrities to fake a relationship to the media for mutual gain. Either that, or it was very shallow and superficial to begin with. 

Pretty sure they’re still together.

1 hour ago, Russel Coight said:

Pretty sure they’re still together.

I think my point still stands, though. 

I'm not trying to run a conspiracy theory here, just blindly speculating that these types of relationships exist where two celebrities mutually benefit from each other in the media and whatever drama occurs. Like it could be just as much a career move as it is based on love/passion. 

4 hours ago, Cum said:

Starting to wonder if Travis' relationship was just a hoax to boost each others' careers. It's not unheard of for two celebrities to fake a relationship to the media for mutual gain. Either that, or it was very shallow and superficial to begin with. 

Lol how the fuck would Kourtney Kardashian get a bump from dating Travis? If anything she is taking a gamble

He seems childishly obsessed with her. Pretty cute, hope he doesn’t get burned

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Cum said:

Um, you've seen his other relationships, right? Pretty sure Travis is only surface level and likes women equally as ill equipped. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Speaking of, pretty cool

image.png

Okay, nocap that’s actually pretty cool. Actually glad Travis cares about the band enough to share with Kourtney and get her excited about it. Also confirms that merch is sick.

Plus ...maybe we’ll get kardashian fans flood this board! Maybe we’ll all get laid !!! 

im ready and waiting for you ladies and gents 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Kay said:

Pretty sure Travis is only surface level and likes women equally as ill equipped. 

my sense from his book is that travis actually has fairly deep waters. but he's attracted to superficial hot messes. happens all the time. deep people don't always want other deep people around.

But just because they had a reality show and have some fake private parts doesn’t mean the Kardashians are all “superficial.” The whole family is incredibly smart from a business standpoint.

3 hours ago, Ghent said:

Lol how the fuck would Kourtney Kardashian get a bump from dating Travis? If anything she is taking a gamble

He seems childishly obsessed with her. Pretty cute, hope he doesn’t get burned

Travis was just named the most influential musician currently but ok. I’ll defer to you as I suspect you’re more “caught up” with the Kardashians 😂