The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

3 minutes ago, Speedo said:

I feel like Scott is secretly packing a hog.

Hopefully. Imagine being booted for Travis to get way more hype, then seeing the leaked pictures of Travis's massive donger and realizing that little skeletor also has a bigger snake than you. Just brutal. 

2 minutes ago, Ghent said:

@JarJarBlinks just pointed out to me that Blink Italia is posting about Scott today on Insta.

They literally went on the timeline and comprehensive thread and reposted stuff on their socials and making it like they found it ...

They also did that with that Underworld footage from 1996 that I found and posted it here as well

• Wow 1
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, Thibaut182 said:

They literally went on the timeline and comprehensive thread and reposted stuff on their socials and making it like they found it ...

They also did that with that Underworld footage from 1996 that I found and posted it here as well

Wow. Has anyone from here ever communicated with these bastards? 

1 minute ago, Thibaut182 said:

Wow, that's so annoying.

• Sad 2

Of course he did. I'm sorry because I know how much time @Thibaut182 puts into his researches and how much he cares about finding all this great content for us and our timeline, but of course Mr. blink Italia has got to steal it and take the credit.

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

51 minutes ago, Texas Toast said:

What is your single, most favorite memory with Scott? 

hanging out at the "josie" video shoot. it was scott's idea for me to pick up a sharp stick and poke mark with it when he was being loaded into the ambulance. as if to suggest "is he dead?"

DAVEY-JOSIE-07.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Thibaut182 said:

God I fucking hate that cunt.

you sir - have bought so much to the blink community. When I first got into blink, I watched so many of your videos. Gave me further insight into their personalities. Thanks for all the digging you’ve done 

• Love 3

1 minute ago, daveyjones said:

thibaut has videos? or do you mean vids he has tracked down.

Those that he dug up I believe, anything that’s on the Thibaut YouTube channel. His name has been a fixture in my mind since then 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, Thibaut182 said:

I'm just a huge fan and just want to share my knowledge and my archivist work since 2012 and just share it with amazing people here that enjoy old school Blink just like me!

i'm really disappointed that every video on this channel doesn't have a 

Thibaut78240

watermark right in the middle 🤣

• Love 1
  • Haha 7

13 minutes ago, Thibaut182 said:

Thank you so much, you don't know how much that means to me ❤️I

I'm just a huge fan and just want to share my knowledge and my archivist work since 2012 and just share it with amazing people here that enjoy old school Blink just like me!

My pleasure mate. I really mean it, you obviously put tons of work in. It meant a lot to 16 year old me discovering this band and  abit of my identity at the same time. So, thanks again my friend!

You've certainly done that and more!

• Love 1