The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

Blink Italia deserves a social media call out for what he's been doing. If Ry-bread wasn't the pro that he is, i would suggest it to him.

Bringing up the Scott elusive stuff is more humorous than anything, just knowing that he's lurking...but when you then take links that someone else spent the time digging up and pass them off for your own benefit. That's low.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Blink Italia deserves a social media call out for what he's been doing. If Ry-bread wasn't the pro that he is, i would suggest it to him.

Bringing up the Scott elusive stuff is more humorous than anything, just knowing that he's lurking...but when you then take links that someone else spent the time digging up and pass them off for your own benefit. That's low.

Seriously. Does he feel cool about himself? What a fucking loser. 

I've said it before, but he looked up my name both on Twitter and Instagram to block me from his page (that I wasn't even following) because I called him out on Facebook to his Italian crowd for being an ass licker.

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Elisa said:

I've said it before, but he looked up my name both on Twitter and Instagram to block me from his page (that I wasn't even following) because I called him out on Facebook to his Italian crowd for being an ass licker.

and you're italian? how about some home team loyalty. edit to clarify: that italia should have given you a break and not the other way around. 🙂

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Elisa said:

He also blocked my personal Instagram page, which is SUPER creepy as I only use it for lurking really. I don't recall ever commenting from it besides when I got Tom all riled up years ago when he was drunk posting from his kids baseball game 😂

• Wow 2

5 minutes ago, Ghent said:

He also blocked my personal Instagram page, which is SUPER creepy as I only use it for lurking really. I don't recall ever commenting from it besides when I got Tom all riled up years ago when he was drunk posting from his kids baseball game 😂

Is he banned from here?

2 minutes ago, Ghent said:

I left a comment on Facebook so he saw my name but it's still very creepy that he took the time to look me up on Twitter and Instagram just to block me. And it's even creepier that he was able to find your personal page, I'm sure he did it just because we don't like him here. I have no idea how he got to find you though. He's a real creep. 

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

34 minutes ago, Speedo said:

Because I was curious and I asked.

whenever you ask about something that interests you, and the reply is "why does it matter" or "who cares" it's just a lazy way of the other person saying "i'm not you." as almost as if they were caught off guard, or confused, that other people are in fact not them, so much so that they felt the need to clarify.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, daveyjones said:

whenever you ask about something that interests you, and the reply is "why does it matter" or "who cares" it's just a lazy way of the other person saying "i'm not you." as almost as if they were caught off guard, or confused, that other people are in fact not them, so much so that they felt the need to clarify.

That's not it. I just thought he had a brain fart thinking that if he was blocked he shouldn't be able to view any of our material. In fact, it was I who goofed. 

1 minute ago, Texas Toast said:

That's not it. I just thought he had a brain fart thinking that if he was blocked he shouldn't be able to view any of our material. In fact, it was I who goofed. 

i mean, i was sort of trying to be cute (read it in a stand up comedian's voice). not directly addressing your comment diddy.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ghent said:

I would ban him, but he must browse as a Guest now because he hasn't logged in for awhile under that account he made to cry about Mark being mean to him

Just make the timeline members only with 1000 post minimum to enter, case closed. The Blink Italia page will die within a couple of months

• Like 1

1 hour ago, twentytwenty said:

Just make the timeline members only with 1000 post minimum to enter, case closed. The Blink Italia page will die within a couple of months

I don’t know. It’s not as easy as that. As it is now guests can only see the blink section. I guess we could put the timeline in a separate place that required a post count. But would that reduce traffic to it and make regular users less likely to check it out? I feel like that’s what happened with the Davey Jones section we had.

Where’s my How to Keep a 2002 Internet Relic Alive in 2021 for Dummies book?

I think we all underrate how unlikely it is that this message board still exists in the first place. It would be risky to put in barriers against visiting the site. And as blink gets older, it will become even harder to keep things alive.

Open to all suggestions, always

• Like 3