The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

26 minutes ago, Thibaut182 said:

wow, what a pile of shit. all the info was provided... who i am, who she is, ry even tagged her instagram. italia just says "here is some old school gold" (that i stole because i'm so clever) and just calls her "girl." let's see if i can type this big enough... 

fuck blink-182 italia

• Like 4
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, Thibaut182 said:

On their Instagram account, they reposted a least 19 piece of content from the timeline and never a single credit to Blink 182 Online (most notably they reposted one of Davey's picture without crediting him and even reposted one of my videos directly from my Youtube channel and not even a damn credit) ....

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1mRVwHo9Ce/

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_A4pfDq7Sa/

Given the Context, This is Appalling to look at. Especially the Scott videos that were just posted yesterday.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

Lmao I commented on 3 posts on Instagram saying he should credit where he gets his stuff from. Blocked within 5 minutes. There goes my burner Instagram page.

the best kind of admission of guilt!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, FAPLORD said:

What if Jan is blink Italia? He hasn't been on here today but yet blink Italia has been active and blocking everybody. When else has Jan ever been so quiet? Makes sense to me. 

He's posted in other topics. 

• Like 1