The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

1 hour ago, Patient #48273 said:

Diddy is obsessed with Jan lately. It's creepy.

It's quite obvious I miss Jan. But he needs to stop being a simp and get out of the "crush" thread. Sheeeeesh!

edit- I didn’t realize he was actually struggling with a situation right now. Not trying to actually be mean to anybody. I’m on team Jan

Is italia on Mark’s discord? If they get called out on there they can’t block you and Mark will see it lol. I’m absolutely not suggesting to spam Mark’s discord, but if an opportunity ever presented itself naturally where calling him out fit the context of the conversation that would be good. I could even do it but I never check the discord (I am a member though)

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

Is italia on Mark’s discord? If they get called out on there they can’t block you and Mark will see it lol. I’m absolutely not suggesting to spam Mark’s discord, but if an opportunity ever presented itself naturally where calling him out fit the context of the conversation that would be good. I could even do it but I never check the discord (I am a member though)

I remember Davey mentionning that there was a leak of those very rare and unseen pictures of the Cheshire Cat session that were shared on Mark's discord only for his paying subscribers).

And then poof, it's on a certain Instagram account (also I'd like to add that I'm not a subscriber of Mark's discord)

And that post is still on their Instagram

3 hours ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

Is italia on Mark’s discord?

yes. they lurk constantly and often post content from his private twitch subscribers-only channel. there was drama about this last fall, before i joined. @Ry-Breadknows the specifics. but basically a truce was called and mark and jake (mark's manager and discord admin poobah) know that it sucks but there is nothing that they can do. they both play nice publicly when italia comes up, and that's probably why whoever runs blink's IG (might be jake, or april, or someone else who knows) likes italia's posts from time to time: to keep up appearances.

in this regard italia is like the "famous burro" character; an obsessive and over-eager fan whom the band tolerates out of goodwill.

• Like 3

I'm not one to talk as I didn't do enough blink homework on the site's timeline, but a couple weeks ago my somewhat famous buddy Kevin was killed on his bicycle (he was the kid drummer from School of Rock) and even though his band credited me under a photo of him on their facebook and insta, that still didn't stop the media (specifically People Weekly and some lower music scene sites) from stealing the photo and giving me no credit. I don't give a fuck in the grand scheme. And Kevin once told me that was one of the favorite photos ever taken of him, so i'm happy it's out there for his sake, but this stealing shit is commonplace now and there's nothing we can do about it unfortunately.

But fuck Italia or whatever his name is.

• Like 1
  • Wow 4
  • Sad 6

On 6/8/2021 at 9:49 AM, Ghent said:

I'm pretty sure I remember Travis mentioning in his book that when he was messing with Paris Hilton he was eyeing Kim Kardashian, who was then her assistant or something. So yeah, I think you're right that they were already in the same circles.

i also remember Travis slagging her on a radio show and saying she looked like a bird in the sex video. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, kibbles said:

What is this paid discord for mark? I only know of and can find the regular discord lol

It’s not “paid” like the empire club is but if you donate to that charity mark links in his twitch channel you get invited to a more private channel in his discord server.

38 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

It’s not “paid” like the empire club is but if you donate to that charity mark links in his twitch channel you get invited to a more private channel in his discord server.

And then you get to watch him play video games! 👊

• Wow 1

3 hours ago, Russel Coight said:

yea mark's legit like that. no money for him. twitch is all for children's hospital of los angeles, where his wife is a board member. NYT crossword, gaming streams, LEGO build streams, and of course, blinko!

*cries in british*

So, it's 20th anniversary of TOYPAJ. sick merch on their site. I didn't know, just went to look for curiosity because I actually have money for once and wanted to buy myself a gift. I have wanted a TOYPAJ hoodie since TOYPAJ itself. I've never found one. All the limited items were sold out but the new hoodie was on pre-order. 

I check all the shipping stuff and it could potentially cost like 1.5 times the amount of the hoodie itself. I can't afford to do that.

My inner teenager is heart broken right now. Ffs. 

• Sad 2

2 hours ago, Kay said:

*cries in british*

So, it's 20th anniversary of TOYPAJ. sick merch on their site. I didn't know, just went to look for curiosity because I actually have money for once and wanted to buy myself a gift. I have wanted a TOYPAJ hoodie since TOYPAJ itself. I've never found one. All the limited items were sold out but the new hoodie was on pre-order. 

I check all the shipping stuff and it could potentially cost like 1.5 times the amount of the hoodie itself. I can't afford to do that.

My inner teenager is heart broken right now. Ffs. 

That’s how I feel about the DED vinyl. I waited for that release for so many years, and then it was only for sale for a few hours, which were hours I was asleep during. I’m not a big blink collector anymore like I used to be so it was the one thing I really wanted. I hate that they make these releases so limited when there’s clearly a large desire for them.