The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

I’m guessing he briefly thought “fuck it I’m done hiding this now” and decided to go public with it in a light hearted way, but then quickly got overwhelmed by the response. I wasn't ready for this news. I hope he gets through this as soon as possible. 

• Like 4
  • Love 3

39 minutes ago, twentytwenty said:

Yeah that's truly horrible. 

Blink has truly been a troublesome band. First, finn dies too young from heart attack, travis almost dies in plane crash, Tom gets cancer, and now it seems that Mark got cancer of some sort. The nightmare never seems to ends

Meh toms thing was so minor it’s not what people associate with cancer. He literally just had to get a skin biopsy as far as I recall which I have had to do too but I’ve only ever had benign things to be removed. Definitely doesn’t belong in that list whatsoever.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, NotNow said:

Meh toms thing was so minor it’s not what people associate with cancer. He literally just had to get a skin biopsy as far as I recall which I have had to do too but I’ve only ever had benign things to be removed. Definitely doesn’t belong in that list whatsoever.

I wouldn’t say it doesn’t belong in that list but all members are still alive, aren’t they? And yes I’m knocking on wood because I love Mark and hope he gets through this quickly. We all have to have faith in knowing he will have access to the best possible care and treatment. A lot of other bands and their members have been dealt much worse fates. 

29 minutes ago, NotNow said:

Yeah it wasn't anything along the lines of chemo, more of a scare from what I remember. This is not good at all. Has already shaved his head from the looks of it 😟

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Yeah it wasn't anything along the lines of chemo, more of a scare from what I remember. This is not good at all. Has already shaved his head from the looks of it 😟

Yea I don’t want to diminish it did sound like it scared Tom. But it was a one day treatment minimally invasive  to go get it removed and it was done. He’s said this.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ghent said:

Oh fuck. No wonder Tom's been talking to him.

I wouldn’t be surprised if toms hearing this for the first time with the rest of us. Probably why Mark deleted it. He probably realized there were some people he should inform privately before broadcasting it on social media

• Like 1