The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

13 minutes ago, Ghent said:

The fact that he didn’t say what kind of cancer scares me even more. I know its personal, but still makes me fear for the worst

I’ve been thinking the same. God damnit. I hope it isn’t colon cancer. That seems to be bringing down good men younger and younger these days. 

9 minutes ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

I guess I kind of assumed he had cancer based on what he said that time on stream, but since it was never mentioned again I kind of just forgot about it and assumed it was taken care of like Tom’s cancer scare was. Cancer is fucking scary. I lost an 11 year old cousin to cancer. I lost a dog to cancer. My dad had cancer, and thankfully he got through it. I really hope Mark will be okay. I know I don’t really, but it feels like I have more of a connection to the blink guys than to any other celebrity. I hate the thought of any of them suffering. Tom’s gone through debilitating back pain, Travis was in the crash, and this. I just want them all to be okay, man. I like these guys a lot no matter how much I poke fun at them on here.

I’m very sorry about your cousin and your dog. Glad to hear your Dad made it through. I feel the same way about the blink guys man and I’m sure most of us do here. I actually shed a few tears earlier thinking about it. I didn’t realize I truly cared that much but they shaped so many of us from prepubescents/teens to adulthood. They’re the Beatles for a lot of us. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

48 minutes ago, NotNow said:

It was clearly an accident. Most likely meant to post to close friends and messed up. Highly doubt he wanted to announce through a random Instagram story like let’s get some cancer treatment jokingly like we all already knew it was a thing.

Gotta go with that option.

2 hours ago, vic vinegar said:

Nooooo Mark!!!! Fuck I hope he's doing ok. I hate that he said he's scared. My mom just told me today at my day job she has cancer in her liver. I got off the phone and saw a text from my buddy about Mark.

My mom and Mark share the same birthday. Wtf...

Very sorry to hear about your Mother! I really hope she’s able to beat cancer as quickly as possibly. Much love man 

• Love 1

I went to bed last night and I couldn't stop thinking about it. Then had a little cry. Goddammit, fuck cancer. This really hurts and it feels like it‘s happening to a close friend. I hope he kicks cancer’s ass and I hope he feels the love from all of us idiots who've cared about him our entire life. 

• Like 5
  • Love 4

10 hours ago, Chewy030 said:

Good people are ripping Blink Italia for posting this after Mark deleted it. 

I had a feeling that they would repost this without respecting any bondaries and not respecting Mark ...

Blink 182 Italia has officially become Buzzfeed

That's so terrible news, I hope that Mark will recover soon and quickly ❤️❤️ 

• Like 2