The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

22 minutes ago, Champ182 said:

I think I better watch all the old docs today.

Wow you gave me a great idea! As some of you know, I’m currently back at my parents house, just found this bad Jackson in the DVD rack LOL. Had this thing back in high school and forgot all about it. Gonna fire it up in the PlayStation while I’m working 

A9-E9-DEBA-6567-4035-B5-B0-3-A46-BCBAE29

• Like 4

1 minute ago, FAPLORD said:

Wow you gave me a great idea! As some of you know, I’m currently back at my parents house, just found this bad Jackson in the DVD rack LOL. Gonna fire it up in the PlayStation while I’m working 

A9-E9-DEBA-6567-4035-B5-B0-3-A46-BCBAE29

Haha hell yeah! I just found both of them on Youtube as well. It's funny how much of this footage is already just permanently stuck in my brain after watching countless times back in the day.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Champ182 said:

Haha hell yeah! I just found both of them on Youtube as well. It's funny how much of this footage is already just permanently stuck in my brain after watching countless times back in the day.

Oh for sure! Used to rush home from school and watch this all the time! Probably will remember it like I watched it yesterday. 

• Like 1

Shit, I only just saw this news. Stay strong Mark, cancer is a bitch, and the fact that Mark hasn't said what kind of cancer it is, I find to be all the more concerning, especially since he's apparently had it for a few months now and this is the first we're hearing. 

Absolutely devastated by the news. As someone who has had family members with cancer, it absolutely sucks and is terrible news. 

The positive news, if you can call it positive, Mark can afford to get the best doctors and have the best treatment possible.

I’m sure Mark will beat this and put on the best concert possible when he comes back.  

17 hours ago, Chewy030 said:

Good people are ripping Blink Italia for posting this after Mark deleted it. 

So apparently it was NOT Blink Italia that posted this after Mark deleted it but the Street Team did that. Just wanted to clear that up. 

Either way this whole thing just sucks,