Aria

18 minutes ago, theedge00 said:

This song slaps!

Cant believe thats Willow SMITH!

DMI5MS74OA7BLR4LZSWNSSMJP4.jpg

THANK YOU I feel like the only one who loves it hahaha 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, kibbles said:

Umm did Mark say by the time he found out it had already spread all over? I was playing a game and he kinda just breezed by it. 

I thought he said they weren't sure yet but i know he did say what they found was about the size of a lime... 

• Sad 4

I truly don’t mean to sound insensitive but I do wonder why he won’t say what cancer it is at this point. The whole world knows, and he’s gone as far as to going into vivid detail about his experience with chemo on twitch and such with relative comfort and ease. So why the continued secrecy as to what it is?

Again, I know it sounds cunty on my part, and I really wish Mark nothing but the best. But why reveal all but the whole enchilada now? I can think of few reasons and none of them are good. Sadly I believe he’s in big trouble and it breaks my heart.

• Crab 1

21 minutes ago, bobbo11290 said:

I truly don’t mean to sound insensitive but I do wonder why he won’t say what cancer it is at this point. The whole world knows, and he’s gone as far as to going into vivid detail about his experience with chemo on twitch and such with relative comfort and ease. So why the continued secrecy as to what it is?

Again, I know it sounds cunty on my part, and I really wish Mark nothing but the best. But why reveal all but the whole enchilada now? I can think of few reasons and none of them are good. Sadly I believe he’s in big trouble and it breaks my heart.

Does it matter?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bobbo11290 said:

Yeah. You’re a cunt. It’s his battle. Let him reveal whatever the fuck he wants at whatever pace he wants. Remember he didn’t even want the public to know at this point and only told everyone by accident? Let him share what he wants when he feels comfortable sharing. 

• Like 4

Why does the type of cancer matter? Outside of curiosity, why do you need to know? 

This is very private and not something most people would want to just announce if they know it'll be all over the press. 

What if its prostate cancer? Testicular cancer? Bowel cancer? Can you see why maybe he wouldn't want to be vocal about the type of cancer? 

We don't need to know. We just need to be supportive. 

• Like 2

People want to know because different cancers tend to have different prognoses. It's a perfectly natural thing to wonder and as long as people aren't asking Mark or speculating recklessly about it, I don't see the issue.

Also, there's been a lot of effort over the past few decades to destigmatize cancer in "private" or "embarrassing" areas. While it's certainly possible that he might not want to share because of embarrassment (and I would never judge him if that were the case), I wouldn't consider it a super likely scenario in 2021.

• Like 4

I feel like there’s a difference between us wondering what kind of cancer he has and someone questioning why Mark felt comfortable telling everybody what kind of cancer it is. One is general curiosity while the other feels almost demanding, as if we are owed an explanation.

If Mark hasn’t shared what kind of cancer he has it’s because he doesn’t want to. Simple as that. Even if it’s been destigmatized at the end of the day it’s still his choice and we should respect his choice not to share it until he is ready.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

If Mark hasn’t shared what kind of cancer he has it’s because he doesn’t want to. Simple as that. Even if it’s been destigmatized at the end of the day it’s still his choice and we should respect his choice not to share it until he is ready.

Yes, that's essentially what I said here...

47 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

While it's certainly possible that he might not want to share because of embarrassment (and I would never judge him if that were the case), I wouldn't consider it a super likely scenario in 2021.

Also, @Kay speculated about why Mark hasn't shared what kind of cancer it is when she threw out the possibility that it's a kind of cancer one might want to be more private about.

My post was meant to push back against the idea that we can make any kind of guess or assumption about what kind of cancer he has based solely on the fact that he hasn't said.

I realize that Kay wasn't saying she thinks Mark has one of those kinds of cancer, merely suggesting them as reasons why he might not want to share, but I don't think it's a good idea to even speculate about that.

• Like 1

I agree with Russel because Mark doesn't owe us any explanations and we should let him take things at his own pace and he may never even say what type of cancer he has, but I also think that bobbo's post was in good faith because he was scared for Mark, especially after hearing what he said on that video (we all are, when I watched it earlier I was almost shaking).

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

Yes, that's essentially what I said here...

Also, @Kay speculated about why Mark hasn't shared what kind of cancer it is when she threw out the possibility that it's a kind of cancer one might want to be more private about.

My post was meant to push back against the idea that we can make any kind of guess or assumption about what kind of cancer he has based solely on the fact that he hasn't said.

I realize that Kay wasn't saying she thinks Mark has one of those kinds of cancer, merely suggesting them as reasons why he might not want to share, but I don't think it's a good idea to even speculate about that.

Yeah sorry! I misread and didn’t realise you were meaning embarrassed about cancer in his “private” areas like prostrate etc and thought you meant just embarrassed and choosing to be private in general. My bad.

I really do doubt Mark would feel embarrassed to reveal what type of cancer he has. Whether it be in his private areas or anywhere else. I just truly think he wants to keep it as close to him as he can at the moment. I can completely understand why.

You just have to look at how quickly articles spread once he posted that Instagram story. Now imagine if he announced what type of cancer it was. There would be 100 different articles, all with survival rates for that particular type of cancer and shit like that being spread within an hour. I’m sure he doesn’t want to see that or have his family see that. They all know already. Having it plastered all over the internet would just make it worse for them.

• Like 7

Stop flaming people for having natural and curious thoughts. They should be able to bring these thoughts up, it’s not like he’s harassing Mark about it. He’s concerned and don’t act like you all haven’t wondering and wish you knew what type of cancer it was too. 

• Like 2