The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

1 minute ago, Patient #48273 said:

I saw that crab and thought to myself "I know Diddy is incredibly trigger-happy with the crab button, but this is extreme even for him... still believable though."

Yeah me too haha

• Haha 1

Just logging in after randomly seeing Mark's latest post on IG. I didn't know he was sick. I've been a little bit disconnected since quite a while ago. Just wow.

I guess this is 'old' news to you all at this point, but I'm shocked. My best wishes to Mr. Hoppus.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

The pic of Mark kind of fucked me up.  Such a curveball thrown at the last person to deserve it. Not that anyone does deserve it, but we all know Mark Hoppus doesn’t.

I hope so much that he can beat it and go on with his life. Such a bummer.

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, Ghent said:

The pic of Mark kind of fucked me up.  Such a curveball thrown at the last person to deserve it. Not that anyone does deserve it, but we all know Mark Hoppus doesn’t.

I hope so much that he can beat it and go on with his life. Such a bummer.

Same dude, it was really the first time I thought fuck this could not end well. I truly hope he can kick this things ass and get back at it again. You know it's gotta be killing him not being able to do anything. 

27 minutes ago, Depf said:

Despite all his rage he's just a dude who asks what's his age

This post is a reference to the alternative rock hit "Bullet with Butterfly Wings" by The Smashing Pumpkins. It was released in 1995.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Speedo said:

I feel silly for it but hearing Tom talk about Mark's cancer was a bit reassuring and a relief.

This melts my heart…coming from the guy who flamed someone for wondering what type of cancer Mark had…you are reassured because Tom specified it’s a treatable type of cancer. 

37 minutes ago, kibbles said:

Part 2 of an interview on kink radio with Tom, he answers questions about a reunion and Mark’s cancer https://voca.ro/1c6tUisbJ656

This was the most normal Tom has sounded in a while.

Although him whining about fitting blink into his schedule is still as infuriating as it was 10 years ago.

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, FAPLORD said:

This melts my heart…coming from the guy who flamed someone for wondering what type of cancer Mark had…you are reassured because Tom specified it’s a treatable type of cancer. 

You're mixing me up with Russel. I never flamed anyone, I just asked if it mattered.

• Like 1