The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

9 minutes ago, JarJarBlinks said:

This was the most normal Tom has sounded in a while.

Although him whining about fitting blink into his schedule is still as infuriating as it was 10 years ago.

Right! I mean I could think of many ways to fit that paycheck into my schedule lol. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FAPLORD said:

Right! I mean I could think of many ways to fit that paycheck into my schedule lol. 

You think that would be the case still if you were a multi millionaire and had other projects you cared for more even if they’d not make you as much money?

4 hours ago, JarJarBlinks said:

This was the most normal Tom has sounded in a while.

Although him whining about fitting blink into his schedule is still as infuriating as it was 10 years ago.

IF he ever comes back they'd do the same tour for 2 straight years then MAYBE he'd do an album.....MAYBE but probably now. 

• Like 1

I love accidentally stumbling onto people talking about blink. This is a not new Drew Gooden video about those fucking weird kids bop albums and there's a dumb bit about blink in it, made me chuckle. 

10 minutes ago, FAPLORD said:

Cool photo I’d never seen before of Mark and Tom with Alkaline Trio. I’m guessing Travis was out and about smoking weed and banging hoes.

3-CE352-DF-95-A3-449-D-B6-FB-B2-D0-F1-B6

Guitar players are always so happy ... bassist and drummers are miserable cause they don't play guitar.

• Haha 1

very off-topic, but my gf brought up the topic of blink joke songs. i've neglected to show her some of the more offensive tunes because she isn't the type of person that would find "fuck a dog" funny. still, my mind drifted to "13 miles", and i listened to it, and while i get the humor behind it (tom: "now that's a hit") i don't understand how for the life of me this wouldn't get mark cancelled today haha. it's so over-the-top

• Like 2
  • Love 1