The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

1 hour ago, Brannigan said:

Wondered if Mark and Scott ever got in touch with each other after news of Mark's cancer broke-out? I know there not friends anymore, but still.

That recent interview Mark did the guy asked him about Scott and Mark said they haven't spoken in 20 years

https://open.spotify.com/episode/7dkg9y76RaeIEe5UWbKqwK?si=_aYDduITSdGpS97OxzQgJQ&dl_branch=1

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Lindemulder said:

Im quite surprised that Delonge still uses phrases like that. I always suspected him to act like this in public to get old blink-fans onto the polished, intergalatic pretentious AvA project. Man is well into his 40's, I think it's a little weird but at least hes not totally fake after all.

Imagine having a stick up your butt this big

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

And he's so overconfident about everything.

Well that’s because “heard from him” is open to interpretation. Someone could send me an email that I never read and I could say “I heard from them.” I doubt they actually talked to Scott. Sorry you guys don’t understand that everything in life isn’t in black and white.

6 minutes ago, Speedo said:

Faplord sure is wrong a lot!

No, that’s just you , a fucking internet dweeb who thinks you’re always right, a fucking loser know-it-all that has a few fan boys here who you all suck each other off and agree with each other day after day despite any sign of real intelligence. It’s nothing new, this has been discussed before and it’s why this board is fucking dead and a joke now. Lol good riddance 

• Wow 1

On 9/3/2021 at 6:41 PM, kibbles said:

That recent interview Mark did the guy asked him about Scott and Mark said they haven't spoken in 20 years

https://open.spotify.com/episode/7dkg9y76RaeIEe5UWbKqwK?si=_aYDduITSdGpS97OxzQgJQ&dl_branch=1

Hey @Speedo and @Patient #48273 I guess this has no relevance to you guys huh? Funny how that works. Tom “heard from” Scott, meaning Scott’s manager reached out to their managers at some capacity. Doesn’t constitute talking or having a conversation. You two can go back to sucking each other off now 

3 minutes ago, FAPLORD said:

Hey @Speedo and @Patient #48273 I guess this has no relevance to you guys huh? Funny how that works. Tom “heard from” Scott, meaning Scott’s manager reached out to their managers at some capacity. Doesn’t constitute talking or having a conversation. You two can go back to sucking each other off now 

A. highly doubt Scott has a manager these days

B. Chill the fuck out man. 

• Like 1

Random thought but the music video for Home Is Such A Lonely Place is really underrated. Just watched it again for the first time since it came out and really enjoyed it. I wish we got more of these videos of the band members just living their lives, as this is really the only snippet we've got since the days of the MTV album launch videos and whatnot. 

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, Shit Poster said:

Random thought but the music video for Home Is Such A Lonely Place is really underrated. Just watched it again for the first time since it came out and really enjoyed it. I wish we got more of these videos of the band members just living their lives, as this is really the only snippet we've got since the days of the MTV album launch videos and whatnot. 

c'mon man you don't like the 8 million photos of Travis and Kourtney?!?

• Like 1
  • Haha 5