The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

On 8/21/2021 at 12:06 PM, Speedo said:

Any updates on Mark @daveyjones, still good news?

new update: mark says he goes in for a scan on sept 27. on the 29th he will have the results - either chemo worked or it didn't. the port can come out now, because more chemo is not an option. if it didn't work, the last option is bone marrow transplant.

but we're not gonna think like that, are we people! good vibes for mark on this.

• Like 7

5 hours ago, boxelder said:

agreed, but he asked surprisingly good questions IMO

i ended up listening to it. he did ask some good questions but i find it wild that mark still, to this day, contradicts the common narrative about scott being kicked out. in this podcast, he kept saying scott left the band and wanted to do other things. 

• Wow 1

10 hours ago, Russel Coight said:

Im quite surprised that Delonge still uses phrases like that. I always suspected him to act like this in public to get old blink-fans onto the polished, intergalatic pretentious AvA project. Man is well into his 40's, I think it's a little weird but at least hes not totally fake after all.

1 hour ago, Lindemulder said:

Im quite surprised that Delonge still uses phrases like that. I always suspected him to act like this in public to get old blink-fans onto the polished, intergalatic pretentious AvA project. Man is well into his 40's, I think it's a little weird but at least hes not totally fake after all.

I don't think that's weird at all. Marks an old friend and Tom has a silly sense of humour. 

I'm in my 30s, I talk like that, I imagine I still will in my 40s.

• Like 2

This morning I sang (to the tune of row, row, row your boat) "Fuck, fuck, fuck a duck. Screw a kangaroo. Finger-bang an orangutan at your local zoo" while proofing an email I needed to send for work. It's the silly, stupid shit that keeps me happy.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

27 minutes ago, Speedo said:

This morning I sang (to the tune of row, row, row your boat) "Fuck, fuck, fuck a duck. Screw a kangaroo. Finger-bang an orangutan at your local zoo" while proofing an email I needed to send for work. It's the silly, stupid shit that keeps me happy.

Thats fucking beautiful man

4 hours ago, Speedo said:

I've had this stuck in my head ever since I read it.

• Love 1