The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

2 minutes ago, Depf said:

Everyone loves no cigar. My mother has it in a spotify playlist. No, she did not collect the hidden tape @ school with a crooked nosegrind.

I don't care for it all that much and I don't like anything else from Millencollin either.

• Crab 1

29 minutes ago, Depf said:

Everyone loves no cigar. My mother has it in a spotify playlist. No, she did not collect the hidden tape @ school with a crooked nosegrind.

I'm gonna be "that guy" 

On School 1 it wouldn't be a grind as the hidden tape is an air gap, on School 2 it's also technically an air gap but part of getting there is grinding a flag pole, so I'll excuse you. 

I may... like... those games haha 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Depf said:

Did you participate in the king of style for thps3?

I just remebered theres a school 1.

School 2 is the one i was talking about.  GOAT level. Don't make them like they used to, but when do I ever complain 

I totally skipped 3 and 4, played 1 and 2 to death (and recently did way too much of the remaster) and played underground to death as well. 

School II is one of the best, but Hangar is probably my favourite. 

23 minutes ago, Smalls said:

Has anyone else noticed that the album California is no longer available on Apple Music? Wanted to listen to bored to death the other day and it was no longer in my library so I searched it and it’s not on Apple Music anymore. Not sure why…

Feldmann stopped funding its relevancy.

2 hours ago, daveyjones said:

i  mean, i'm not wrong. people are fond of it because of that game. same with "you" by bad religion.

I never played 2 much so not the case for me, but I understand what you're saying.

Superman - Goldfinger was 100% because of Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1 for me.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Kay said:

I'm gonna be "that guy" 

On School 1 it wouldn't be a grind as the hidden tape is an air gap, on School 2 it's also technically an air gap but part of getting there is grinding a flag pole, so I'll excuse you. 

I may... like... those games haha 

Did you approve of the remaster? It's unfortunate the online didn't have all the classic 2 player modes, otherwise fantastic.

Warehouse is still the best level somehow. So simple, got such bad nostalgia replaying that level.

Thps 4 was actually pretty good.

2 minutes ago, ghents shtick_182 said:

Did you approve of the remaster? It's unfortunate the online didn't have all the classic 2 player modes, otherwise fantastic.

Warehouse is still the best level somehow. So simple, got such bad nostalgia replaying that level.

Thps 4 was actually pretty good.

Warehouse has my highest score ever, over 2mil which is nothing technically but I was super proud lol

I love the remaster, feels exactly like the originals to me, and I love it more since they updated it so you can do the whole career with every skater instead of just once and then empty maps. 

Online sucks though tbh. I'm with you there. 

• Love 2

19 hours ago, Champ182 said:

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e4764vi8k17pntxrpjlsf

So, on one hand, I'm really glad that Travis is apparently super happy and is feeling okay with getting on planes again, and stuff...

but on the other hand...

does anyone get massive "midlife crisis" vibes from this sort've stuff? 

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, Kay said:

So, on one hand, I'm really glad that Travis is apparently super happy and is feeling okay with getting on planes again, and stuff...

but on the other hand...

does anyone get massive "midlife crisis" vibes from this sort've stuff? 

I just get "trashy" vibes, same as I always get from Travis. 

• Like 4