The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

On 9/27/2021 at 5:03 PM, Cheerios4u98 said:

I always wondered if Sombrero was actually good or if it was just a fun thing for a blink fan to see in person. Mexican food is some of my favorite (both the authentic stuff and the super fake stuff like Taco Bell lol) so I definitely want to try this place one day

I thought it was pretty good for fast food Mexican. It’s not going to change your life or anything but it’s fine. The funny thing about the location is it’s in a neighborhood strip mall. You would never guess that it’s a famous band’s pilgrimage destination lol.

• Like 2

On 9/27/2021 at 5:03 PM, Cheerios4u98 said:

I always wondered if Sombrero was actually good or if it was just a fun thing for a blink fan to see in person. Mexican food is some of my favorite (both the authentic stuff and the super fake stuff like Taco Bell lol) so I definitely want to try this place one day

I don't know from a fans perspective, but pretty sure in one of the blinkumentarys they had all of them go there and visit the staff and get their usual order.

I'm sure it's nothing amazing but we all have that favorite Mexican spot that just hits right back home.

• Like 1

I listened to Neighbourhoods a couple nights ago on a walk and it’s actually aged well. I was never a big fan of the album but thought I’d give it go with the 10 year anniversary.

Anyway, Ghosts and Natives are solid opening tracks, up all night is nowhere near as bad as I remembered, the verses are nice. After Midnight is still the worst song on the album but actually a bit better than I thought. Hearts all gone is a fucking force of nature. Fighting the gravity has aged like a fine wine, best song on the album imo. I actually love all of Mark lead songs on the album. Not many of them but they’re the best imo

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, Scott. said:

I listened to Neighbourhoods a couple nights ago on a walk and it’s actually aged well. I was never a big fan of the album but thought I’d give it go with the 10 year anniversary.

Anyway, Ghosts and Natives are solid opening tracks, up all night is nowhere near as bad as I remembered, the verses are nice. After Midnight is still the worst song on the album but actually a bit better than I thought. Hearts all gone is a fucking force of nature. Fighting the gravity has aged like a fine wine, best song on the album imo. I actually love all of Mark lead songs on the album. Not many of them but they’re the best imo

Yes, another one who hates AM good lad haha, it is a solid album and I will die on the hill of "Fighting The Gravity is fucking awesome", it's amazing.