The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

28 minutes ago, Kay said:

Well Melissa was one year and Shannah was 4, so I’d guess at between that many. That being said they’re both in their 40s, maybe this one sticks.

Third marriages have much higher chance of failure then any increased statistical chance from increased age. Just going off statistics, this would have worse odds than the first two. But hope it works out, as long as everyone’s happy.

9 hours ago, NotNow said:

Third marriages have much higher chance of failure then any increased statistical chance from increased age. Just going off statistics, this would have worse odds than the first two. But hope it works out, as long as everyone’s happy.

Yeah but let’s be real, he hasn’t been married since 2008, its a long gap, he dated loads in that time but this one was obviously (obnoxiously) more of a big deal, so maybe this is the real deal for them. Who knows.

46 minutes ago, theedge00 said:

Did he really!? 

When I was younger I thought it was the coolest brand ever hahaha

yes, I thought it was so cool when I was younger, I still have a green t-shirt that I loved, but then I realised that all of the FSAS shirts were kinda white trash haha 

I read from some people who work for Famous that the brand is dead and now Travis is solely focused on his record label, DTA Records, and on https://www.barkerwellness.com/

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

It started showing up next to AFFLICTION t-shirts in douchy trendy clothing stores. That was when I checked out. About 10 years ago?

I'm surprised he's done with it though. Seems like it could be rehabilitated pretty easily. Has to be a safer business than "wellness tinctures" or whatever the hell he's been trying to sell lol.

7 minutes ago, Kay said:

mark and Tom, in a room, some snacks and comfy chairs, listening to each album start to finish and talking about them.

*california starts*

Tom : “the fuck is this shit? Who the fuck is this cunt? What the fuck is going on!?”

• Haha 7

1 minute ago, Russel Coight said:

*california starts*

Tom : “the fuck is this shit? Who the fuck is this cunt? What the fuck is going on!?”

I meant the Tom ones but that would be hilarious.

”isnt this adams song?”

few minutes later

”is…is this adams song AGAIN?”

• Haha 7

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-features/willow-travis-barker-musicians-on-musicians-1239080/

mildly interesting, but apparently travis sold or left the studio he and mark used to own, opra, where they made everything since +44. i did think recent pics of travis in the studio looked different, and i'll admit, when i first looked up the street view of opra it seemed like a really shitty area lol

20 minutes ago, boxelder said:

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-features/willow-travis-barker-musicians-on-musicians-1239080/

mildly interesting, but apparently travis sold or left the studio he and mark used to own, opra, where they made everything since +44. i did think recent pics of travis in the studio looked different, and i'll admit, when i first looked up the street view of opra it seemed like a really shitty area lol

That’s an interesting read in a lot of ways… but man Travis referred to her as a “female” twice lol, if he wasn’t being so nice and supportive of her It’d be worse but it’s still fucking bizarre.

Travis really does seem focused on this producer role, though. 

Marks in recovery, Alk3 on tour (with Matt cancelling shows because his voice is fucked), Travis hardcore into this.

Definitely blinks quietest period in a long time.

• Like 1

travis is an entertaining drummer to watch but skillwise Ilan and atom are far superior.

if you think it's cool to have blood all over your drums after every gig and to cancel tours because you hit the drums too hard an without proper technique so you get blood clots, that might seem badass and gangsta to some, but any good drummer says that travis' technique is shite. Pure force

however I love watching him play drums. I also love watching tom play guitar and sing though. it's entertaining.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kay said:

Alk3 on tour (with Matt cancelling shows because his voice is fucked),

I saw on the Alk3 group that the other night Dan had to step in and sing Cringe and Mercy Me. I wish there was a video of Dan singing Cringe, I would love to go to a show where Dan sings all the Skiba songs lol 

I think Travis has his own studio inside his home now. He already had a studio at home, but I read somewhere that this is a new one and it's massive. 

• Like 1