The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

2 hours ago, Kay said:

Definitely blinks quietest period in a long time.

Yeah, but totally understandable at the moment.  No reason for some Oliver to start complaining that they're taking too long for their next release.  Mark especially should just take his time before deciding to get the blink machine back in action.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Kay said:

Do you know what I’d love more than Tom returning and a new album?

mark and Tom, in a room, some snacks and comfy chairs, listening to each album start to finish and talking about them.

like a podcast, length of each album. Would make my life.

It would be amazing to see them react to some old school live performances and interviews as well!

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Kay said:

Do you know what I’d love more than Tom returning and a new album?

mark and Tom, in a room, some snacks and comfy chairs, listening to each album start to finish and talking about them.

like a podcast, length of each album. Would make my life.

I’m also more interested in stuff like this than actual new music. I may have been alone in this at the time, but when blink first got back together I was actually more excited for the blinkumentary than I was for Neighborhoods. Not totally the same thing but just shows that new music isn’t always what I want to see most from the band.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Bunjar said:

Did anyone post the emotional Tom shout-out to Mark at an AvA concert?

There's a video on reddit of Tom dedicating Rite of Spring to Mark from the Philadelphia show on Tuesday. I wouldn't say it was an overtly emotional shoutout but it was sweet. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mahtmd said:

There's a video on reddit of Tom dedicating Rite of Spring to Mark from the Philadelphia show on Tuesday. I wouldn't say it was an overtly emotional shoutout but it was sweet. 

I mean for Tom's stubbornness it got me when he said "for Mark, cancer fucking free"

So I understand not liking the Kardashians, sticking to the ole early 2010s "they're just famous for their fake butts and tits, they're just lazy pieces of shit" mentality. Whatever. Outdated, but not a big deal.

But there is some seriously odd hate and vitriol coming out from the incels in blink fandom surrounding Travis with her.

It's quite odd for something like this to piss you off to the extent that you are giving up on Travis forever. Even a couple people on these boards have said they're done with him because he's dating her 😂

Can someone rational explain?

• Like 1

Just now, Ghent said:

So I understand not liking the Kardashians, sticking to the ole early 2010s "they're just famous for their fake butts and tits, they're just lazy pieces of shit" mentality. Whatever. Outdated, but not a big deal.

But there is some seriously odd hate and vitriol coming out from the incels in blink fandom surrounding Travis with her.

It's quite odd for something like this to piss you off to the extent that you are giving up on Travis forever. Even a couple people on these boards have said they're done with him because he's dating her 😂

Can someone rational explain?

I guess you'd have to single out those specific people because I don't remember seeing much of anything beyond just kinda grossed out bewilderment.

• Like 2