The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

1 hour ago, boxelder said:

love alex melton. the man simply never misses. as a southern american who had to grow up on FM country-pop i love his country covers too. he just signed to pure noise too which is awesome. the wonderwall cover is spot-on

He is really good but he also annoys the piss out of me. No idea why.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Kay said:

He is really good but he also annoys the piss out of me. No idea why.

The problem is the horse died and he beat it to a pulp. The first few videos were okay and interesting enough ... but it's probably time to get a new gimmick.

Hey, that's just me though ... I've never been successful at youtube so what the fuck do I know?

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Speedo said:

The problem is the horse died and he beat it to a pulp. The first few videos were okay and interesting enough ... but it's probably time to get a new gimmick.

Hey, that's just me though ... I've never been successful at youtube so what the fuck do I know?

You have however been successful on blink-182online, you’ve got yours anyways!

On 11/28/2021 at 1:48 AM, theedge00 said:

They’ve only made two records with Skiba, but I think it’s already time to re-invent their sound…

Cali was just a rehash of their older stuff. Nine to some degree as well.

Time to rent another house 🙂

Pls send to Mark: https://www.rentalescapes.com/rentals/luxury-vacation-rentals-usa/california

i would love if tom did come back this is how they approached it.  new producer new environment.  agree that it’s a new band again ie. how travis got them to approach untitled, almost as if they’ve never played together.  and to make everyone all in on the process agree that the live show will be based solely on the new material from the show, branding, artwork, merch etc.

this is my personal dream scenario at least.

• Like 2

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXe5EG2JfkN/

If any of you are at 6pm pst i suggest you tune into this.  This guy manages to get the stems for tracks and he breaks them all down and gives his own commentary on things. Its usually quite good and entertaining. Sometimes band members will join in and talk.  Recently he was doing a weekly Jimmy Eat World session where all the members of the band would be in the chat giving tidbits out. I highly suggest everyone to check it.  Theyre not recorded and released on youtube so you have to be there live.

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

2 hours ago, Knapppers said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXe5EG2JfkN/

If any of you are at 6pm pst i suggest you tune into this.  This guy manages to get the stems for tracks and he breaks them all down and gives his own commentary on things. Its usually quite good and entertaining. Sometimes band members will join in and talk.  Recently he was doing a weekly Jimmy Eat World session where all the members of the band would be in the chat giving tidbits out. I highly suggest everyone to check it.  Theyre not recorded and released on youtube so you have to be there live.

And Mark just showed up in the chat