The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

11 minutes ago, Dylan_ said:

So in the last week Mark has said he is starting a band with the lead singer from Angels and Airwaves and the drummer from the Transplants. Tom posting and tagging blink. And now Skiba tags Tom in a post saying “welcome aboard”.

ElectricFrayedFrigatebird-size_restricte

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Speedo said:

Hopefully they’ll all sit in a room together and write instead of pulling in co-writers.

I couldn't care less about co-writers, but they need to all be together. None of this sending files back and forth shit with no collaboration. Hopefully they learned that lesson from Neighborhoods.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ghent said:

I couldn't care less about co-writers, but they need to all be together. None of this sending files back and forth shit with no collaboration. Hopefully they learned that lesson from Neighborhoods.

I care only because I’m interested in the writing process of bands and how they function. It’s not necessarily a quality thing for me, it’s more of an honest reflection of the band. I don’t have a problem with co-writers necessarily … I disliked a lot of California and enjoyed a lot of Nine, it didn’t matter who wrote the songs. However, I’m super interested to see what develops when these 4 song writers are left to their own devices and talents. Agreed though, they need to be in the same room.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, kibbles said:

Sorry guys, Tom and Travis don’t have time. They’ll be touring box car racer 20 year after the AvA Europe tour

Sounds like a good warm up to get Tom out of douchy AVA land

6 hours ago, Dylan_ said:

So in the last week Mark has said he is starting a band with the lead singer from Angels and Airwaves and the drummer from the Transplants. Tom posting and tagging blink. And now Skiba tags Tom in a post saying “welcome aboard”.

What in the world is he even saying to Tom in this post though? It's kinda just wild rambling that doesn't seem to have anything to do with Blink.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYVQKkpr9p_/

3 minutes ago, Champ182 said:

What in the world is he even saying to Tom in this post though? It's kinda just wild rambling that doesn't seem to have anything to do with Blink.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYVQKkpr9p_/

All I got was he mentioned a UFO, and thought of Tom, and also thought of Tom because he heard from someone that he is doing meditation now too?

Very confusing, like most Skibz posts lol.

• Like 1