The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

7 hours ago, bastard said:

Haven't been here in a long time. This place still active? Cool. Any news in Blink land? A reunion on the table?

We're hangin on by a thread as usual during down periods!

Mark had cancer, he doesn't anymore, it led to some closer communication with Tom, Mark brought up the possibility of playing with Tom again in a recent interview and isn't sure if it would be a four-piece or whether it could even happen at all but it seems at least plausible. He also tweeted yesterday that he is finally having lyric ideas again for the first time in eight months. So something may be on the horizon at some point! But probably not for quite awhile. Oh and Mark has white hair now from his chemo and it looks badass!

Lots of info here:

• Like 1

Maaaan, Mark had cancer? Oh no. So sad. Glad to hear he was declared cancer-free. Oh my, right in the feels. 

Man, we're getting old. I got into Blink when I was 10 years old in 1999. That was 22 years ago. Oh no!

Had some good times in here. In the early 2000s there were quite some Blink 182 fan pages going around. 

Not a fan of new Blink (everything after the untitled album), but they're always able to put a smile on my face.

Thanks for the info. I'm reading their wiki pages to be up-to-date, lol.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

Blink-182 has FLYSWATTER merchandise on their official store right now! What a time to be alive.

yea mr. surt has done some amazing stuff, since the anime design dropped last april. i snagged the 30th shirt. the best thing to happen to blink merch in ages was him coming back into the fold.

• Like 1

On 2/3/2022 at 7:56 AM, Cheerios4u98 said:

Blink-182 has FLYSWATTER merchandise on their official store right now! What a time to be alive.

First blink merch I've bought myself recently lol

blink182-flyswatter-tshirt-kelly-1_800x.

https://blink182merch.com/products/flyswatter-tee?variant=42370491023604

I don't really buy blink shirts anymore. But man, this is tempting.

• Like 1