The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

Whatever the mischievous bunny phase was for blink that was all I saw in stores for a few years was just awful imo or a cartoon version of the smiley.  I kept searching for a very modest blink shirt and they all had these fucking bunnies on it that Mark thought was so 'fitting' for blink.  So lame.  The flyswatter tee is cool but get rid of the fucking bunny.

Fuck this bunny.

45 minutes ago, Kay said:

I love the old school bunny, I’m all for it, the weird modernised version was fucking terrible.

Is the old school bunny just the one chilling looking innocent or something with a carrot and chain and the mischievous angry looking one fucking around the modernized one?  If so, I'm cool with the old school one, but the new school one needs to get right the fuck off and can take the California albums with it as well.

22 minutes ago, Toms_Schlonge said:

Is the old school bunny just the one chilling looking innocent or something with a carrot and chain and the mischievous angry looking one fucking around the modernized one?  If so, I'm cool with the old school one, but the new school one needs to get right the fuck off and can take the California albums with it as well.

4482-E4-CF-F92-E-4-E51-8-F67-7-FD9698-BA

left - davey era

middle - iconic old school bunny everyone talks about and loves

right - 09 reunion era bunny

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, JarJarBlinks said:

I mean it isn't nearly as cool as the iconic one, but these opinions are just edgelord to take a crack at blink. 

It’s just Jan being Jan. Trying too hard to link it to California since that’s the “bad times” when it’s actually a Neighbourhods/reunion era design which apparently “aged the best”.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

It’s just Jan being Jan. Trying too hard to link it to California since that’s the “bad times” when it’s actually a Neighbourhods/reunion era design which apparently “aged the best”.

They've had more iterations of the bunny during Cali. I remember Mark hyping bringing the bunny back again for Skiba/shit days.  Either way, California is what Mark wanted anyways, so he was probably thinking about it during Neighborhoods (yes, aged like wine) which was an album Mark almost pretends doesn't exist.

At least he got his bunny.