The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

16 minutes ago, Speedo said:

Today I learned that Travis played on the Cokie the Clown album You’re Welcome. Fun fact, shitty album.

Doesn't Travis kind of do the same beat on every feature? I understand the notoriety for young emo rap and stuff, but on most alt rock doesn't he do that same beat he does on Only Thing That Matters Matt's verse, Shut Up, Los Angeles, and a handful of other songs?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, .437 beats .40 __chess said:

Doesn't Travis kind of do the same beat on every feature? I understand the notoriety for young emo rap and stuff, but on most alt rock doesn't he do that same beat he does on Only Thing That Matters Matt's verse, Shut Up, Los Angeles, and a handful of other songs?

This was is more of a nofx style, which is why I assumed it was smelly on drums.

so im listening to the california album, first time in a long long time

and im thinking this is pretty good, overall much much better than nine who was rather very sour and poor dull and generic overall(minus a song or 2)

matt's presence even tho often predictable in a not so good, usually is placed right 

i think this fits real well in the blink disco along with their other great rekords as something very differant modern in what that dark and spooky matt spice

i think tho that from now in if the next they day is on the level of nine or worst, that this was truly a one time thing and that its time for them 2 move on

They are in the studio together, which is all i really care about.  The people hoping for tom back, matt gone are missing the real news here.  

I can't wait for the new single to drop, think its totally fine, then read about how awful it is on the internet.  Love this part of the cycle.

On 2/16/2022 at 9:18 PM, just_bringing_good_chats said:

so im listening to the california album, first time in a long long time

and im thinking this is pretty good, overall much much better than nine who was rather very sour and poor dull and generic overall(minus a song or 2)

matt's presence even tho often predictable in a not so good, usually is placed right 

i think this fits real well in the blink disco along with their other great rekords as something very differant modern in what that dark and spooky matt spice

i think tho that from now in if the next they day is on the level of nine or worst, that this was truly a one time thing and that its time for them 2 move on

This has gotta be the one being on these boards that actually likes California more than Nine. I heard legends that such beings exist, but never thought I'd actually see one out in the wild like this. What a rare sighting. 

1 hour ago, M!ke said:

This has gotta be the one being on these boards that actually likes California more than Nine. I heard legends that such beings exist, but never thought I'd actually see one out in the wild like this. What a rare sighting. 

I like California more than Nine.

I don't like California much at all, but I definitely prefer it to Nine. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kay said:

I like California more than Nine.

I don't like California much at all, but I definitely prefer it to Nine. 

Crikey! There's two of 'em! What a sight to behold, we must not disrupt their delicate ecosystem, let's just continue to watch from a distance. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1