The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

14 minutes ago, Dylan_ said:

Tom also started following Kourtney Kardashian recently. It’s probably nothing but would be interesting if it means he is recording with Mark and Travis.

what a jump in logic here lol.  Orrrrr it means Tom is now following Travis' future wife.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, M!ke said:

This has gotta be the one being on these boards that actually likes California more than Nine. I heard legends that such beings exist, but never thought I'd actually see one out in the wild like this. What a rare sighting. 

i used to only like 2-3 songs on it, but in retrospect now that many years have went by, i can see the greatness of it, and what they were going for

and it is very differant than what they had done in the past,

i suggest u take the time 2 give california a more laid back try when ull feel like listening to that sort of record, it may change ur mind

nine, has atleast 5 songs that are increadibly generic forced and cheap it doesnt compare to the bigness and creativity of california

blink are going for quantity over quality now and it shows in all of these forced generic songs

3 hours ago, Champ182 said:

217252-pjimage-2021-10-20t135344731.jpg

im not offended by this,

suprised, because i wouldnt expect someone like travis to find interest in the personality of that womn

but often when people get together like that its because at the root theres something that realy clicks and thats stronger than anything else

im happy for him and joe rogan too

13 minutes ago, prankerd14 said:

Has that guy got no originality ffs

he's paying the rent and has a great life, by all accounts.

i don't care for his sound either (and i only ever liked that first goldfinger album) but i've reached a point in my life where when someone is clearly winning, i'm just like, that's awesome. go win it.

• Like 1

On 2/26/2022 at 11:00 AM, MSandt said:

The new Avril is a pretty solid pop-punk album, certainly better than Lifeforms or Nine. Travis plays drums on most of the songs and co-wrote this: 

Sounds like every mgk song that’s come out since 2018. I don’t like new blink but this is definitely not better than lifeforms or nine.