The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

50 minutes ago, Mr Blonde said:

Proper fucking oddball. Can’t stand him tbh. The worst possible choice for blink. Wtf were they thinking bringing in that weirdo?

superman-joke.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Mr Blonde said:

Proper fucking oddball. Can’t stand him tbh. The worst possible choice for blink. Wtf were they thinking bringing in that weirdo?

*Mark and Travis never want to talk about the Manson murders and they said if I bring up Anton LaVey one more time they are going to replace me with the dude from Fenix TX,”

What? You think Matt Skiba would say something that funny?

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Elisa said:

Tom is going to be on Toby Morse's podcast pretty soon. He always does some very deep interviews (2h+) so I'm sure it will be very interesting.

I like when he talks about music and songwriting but that never seems to last very long.

• Like 1

an inconvenient truth is that six years on california has aged pretty gracefully. there’s an urgency and immediacy to some of the songs that keep it fresh. mark’s got some of his best vocal takes and bass parts. it remains overlong; you could probably cut no future, left alone, rabbit hole, and TOTTM and have a classic album left over. looking back, the vast fan reaction at the time is justifiable given what we’d hoped to expect with a skiba-182, but it hasn’t aged too roughly.

1 hour ago, boxelder said:

an inconvenient truth is that six years on california has aged pretty gracefully. there’s an urgency and immediacy to some of the songs that keep it fresh. mark’s got some of his best vocal takes and bass parts. it remains overlong; you could probably cut no future, left alone, rabbit hole, and TOTTM and have a classic album left over. looking back, the vast fan reaction at the time is justifiable given what we’d hoped to expect with a skiba-182, but it hasn’t aged too roughly.

Hasn't aged poorly for me either - Because I don't listen to it lol 

• Like 1