The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

On 4/19/2022 at 4:19 AM, thongrider said:

But wouldn't it be worse if every unit in an apartment building was a house instead? 

Much worse.

People living in downtown Manhattan are living far more ecologically than those living in houses in the suburbs, let alone on some farm in the countryside. 

16 hours ago, Ghent said:

Can't say the word gay around a kid at school but you can do this?!

To be fair, old AVA really does sound suited to children, glorified disney magic everythings shiny nonesense. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Here I am, chorus in a Can said:

The fact he's mocking Tom then ass kissing him in the comments.. Grow a pair.

I didn't get the sense that he was mocking Tom, I thought he was just naturally cringey.

7 minutes ago, Elisa said:

last week Tom shared a video of this kid singing Carousel with his ukulele and it was amazing to see a child singing into a microphone that solitude is a reason to die https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cb-8E_BO0Uh/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y= 

It's wild to see, but what's even crazier is knowing that he's only a little younger than I was when I first got into blink.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

I didn't get the sense that he was mocking Tom, I thought he was just naturally cringey.

Ugh, that's bad. I thought he was saying Tom was a former pop punk front man then his music got so bad it was able to get into his elementary school classroom.  I don't know why I gave him that much credit.

7 hours ago, Kay said:

To be fair, old AVA really does sound suited to children, glorified disney magic everythings shiny nonesense. 

I dunno. I'm a Disney-bot and I find nothing about AVA endearing or childlike or magical. Just stinky manufactured try-hard stuff.