The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

3 hours ago, Champ182 said:

late night talk shows are a fucking tough gig even for an actual experienced professional comedian to take on. I wouldn't wish this on Mark, I don't think it would work out very well.

they would not have short-listed him if all this had not already been considered by network people. he appears to have been vetted.

• Haha 1

I’m taking a guess it hasn’t been posted yet, but Mark confirmed it was just a joke on his Discord, stating that:

“It’s just Chris (@mrtsurt) having fun. He wants me to host it. There has been no talks. No mention. Just Chris putting it out in the universe. Although I would absolutely kill it.”

• Like 5

1 hour ago, jlx9 said:

RIP Robert, Mark’s bass tech. Always loved his photos. What a shame, man.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdHsx98L0sw/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

So sad to hear that Robert Noise passed away. He was a damn cool person and photographer. With Tom losing his tech less than a year ago and now this, blink tours will never be the same. 

• Sad 2

5 hours ago, jlx9 said:

I’m taking a guess it hasn’t been posted yet, but Mark confirmed it was just a joke on his Discord, stating that:

“It’s just Chris (@mrtsurt) having fun. He wants me to host it. There has been no talks. No mention. Just Chris putting it out in the universe. Although I would absolutely kill it.”

There we go

Anyone know here who is in charge of Blink 182's Online Instagram ?

I thought it might be an amazing idea to incorporate the Timeline website even more on the account (we can share the amazing discoveries that I stumble upon during my researches and give proper credit and recognition!)

Blink 182 Online always get the priority and exclusivity for the discoveries and gems ❤️

• Like 1
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, Thibaut182 said:

I thought it might be an amazing idea to incorporate the Timeline website even more on the account (we can share the amazing discoveries that I stumble upon during my researches and give proper credit and recognition!)

Blink 182 Online always get the priority and exclusivity for the discoveries and gems ❤️

I believe it's @Ghent.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Elisa said:

Every once in a while we could do one of those "On this day in 199X the band played" posts. 

We could do that but there are other accounts doing that already (and never giving the credit as usual) and I thought of doing something unique and exclusive to the Instagram account that hasn't been done before! 😃

Something that stands out and makes us unique that is the Blink 182 Online community! Coming up with ideas would be cool!

2 hours ago, Thibaut182 said:

That would be awesome man! Definitely hit me up when you find something that could be posted. The “on this day” format has been completely hijacked from us so it would be cool to get something different going.

Appreciate it!

• Love 1

11 hours ago, Ghent said:

That would be awesome man! Definitely hit me up when you find something that could be posted. The “on this day” format has been completely hijacked from us so it would be cool to get something different going.

Appreciate it!

Wab “on this day, member xx ragequit because this and that”.

You could have patented buns as a hashtag!

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, twentytwenty said:

Speedo quote of the day! 

uuuuuuuh so good ideas from me. I’m really good at this you know? 

I say dumb shit ... not even just "edgy" dumbshit either ... I just incorrected Jan a few hours ago. I'm old and my brain is half-rotten. 

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, twentytwenty said:

Wab “on this day, member xx ragequit because this and that”.

You could have patented buns as a hashtag!

Every other week there would be a Speedo rage quit anniversary, could get old fast

• Like 1
  • Haha 2