The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

5 hours ago, FAPLORD said:

I was at the perfect age, I was 14 when TOYPAJ came out. 

and really that's the thing about any album-to-album discussion, for a band that's been around so long. everything is tied to age. everything.

jacket came out when i was 24, so the album (lyrically) felt very cringe to me. "kids can't vote adults elect them" on the first track and i was out.

years and years later, i actually like jacket (musically) more than enema.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, daveyjones said:

and really that's the thing about any album-to-album discussion, for a band that's been around so long. everything is tied to age. everything.

jacket came out when i was 24, so the album (lyrically) felt very cringe to me. "kids can't vote adults elect them" on the first track and i was out.

years and years later, i actually like jacket (musically) more than enema.

Yea that line absolutely makes me cringe now lol 

31 minutes ago, Mr Blonde said:

I don’t really keep up with blink news but can anyone update me? Anything happening? They making new music?

Travis did an interview just recently where he basically said they’re just waiting for mark to be 100% right mentally after all the shit he’s gone through before beginning to do blink again.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mr Blonde said:

I don’t really keep up with blink news but can anyone update me? Anything happening? They making new music?

mark says no touring this year. his doctor said he needs until the end of the year to be back to 100% physical strength after chemo.

other than that he has been recording.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Champ182 said:

is Matt Skiba still in Blink?

Based on the last we heard from him he is. He did an interview a couple of months ago saying basically the same that Travis recently said. Waiting for Mark to be 100% right and then when they call him he’ll be jumping straight in.

• Like 1