The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

6 minutes ago, daveyjones said:

What he said was something to the effect of “I’m not waiting til Kendall Jenner is 18.”  He was 23, she was 17.  You can be the judge on just how inappropriate the comment was.  Not a great look, but also doesn’t mean he’s a sexual predator and a trash person for eternity.  Feels like an overreaction to me.  I allow for the possibility for people to change. 

2 hours ago, theedge00 said:

Why is he wearing sneakers tho… ITS A WEDDING 💒 💍  

Fuck dress shoes, uncomfortable nonsense. I refuse to wear them too and I don’t even have Mark’s ‘fuck you’ money.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Speedo said:

Fuck dress shoes, uncomfortable nonsense. I refuse to wear them too and I don’t even have Mark’s ‘fuck you’ money.

I wore vans at my wedding, comfy AF

• Love 3

6 hours ago, kibbles said:

apparently there is a “Live with Tom” at 9amPT for TEC members.

edit: supposedly postponed at the start of it because Tom had minor surgery to fix a nerve in his neck yesterday and is super swollen/not feeling well, so nvm.

Tom delaying something?  Couldn’t be him 

7 minutes ago, Nosferatu said:

Love that Mark is getting his Jimmy Neutron hairstyle back. It rocks with the grey colours.

I'd say it's better because it's still in 'Jimmy Neutron's dad' state, and not fully fleshed out.  Once it gets any bigger we will have problems again.

• Haha 3