The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

7 minutes ago, twentytwenty said:

Wes.. Is that the dude with the skeleton mask? Or am i thinking of a different band?

I don’t know, I never paid Limp Bizkit that much mind. He had a shit ton of different costumes though so maybe that was one of them.

3 hours ago, Mr Blonde said:

Fuck you talking about 

I thought he was being serious the whole time.  Dude played chess on the industry.  Negative or any publicity sells - he proved it - and played a character well.

Fred Durst was a character without us knowing he was a character.

• Crab 1

23 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

Someone needs to install a blood alcohol reader like they have in cars from drunk drivers on Jan’s computer. So on nights like this when she’s had a couple of ciders she can’t log on and post ridiculous stuff.  

I’m not convinced it’s alcohol related, Jan is just kind of a dummy. 

29 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

Someone needs to install a blood alcohol reader like they have in cars from drunk drivers on Jan’s computer. So on nights like this when she’s had a couple of ciders she can’t log on and post ridiculous stuff.  

https://podcasts.apple.com/ie/podcast/blow-up-fred-durst/id1477682683?i=1000448274520

Truth is 'odd'.

3 minutes ago, Strings_anus said:

Yeah one time he cucked my girlfriend so I'm super obsessed with trying to find out any truth about the guy.

That’s weird bro. Limp Bizkit isn’t popular anymore, you must be fisting your way through the anals of the dark web to find such stories. Why don’t you like Cheshire Cat though?

6 hours ago, Russel Coight said:

I refuse to acknowledge a YouTube video that uses a thumbnail like that.

Stop drunk posting Jan.

It’s the punk rock MBA guy who’s channel is mostly waffle, not sure why people watch his stuff anymore tbh.