The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

To all board members, I promise to put my two accounts to good use. From here on out, I solemnly swear to only use my second account to gift Jan with an additional crab on almost every comment she will ever make. If the board shall wish against this, I will respect that. Speak now or forever hold your peace. 

54 minutes ago, scoobs said:

Amazing to me some people in here appear to like limp bizkit here but think MGK is the worst shit they’ve ever heard.  Bizzaro world. At least MGK has Barker on the drums making pop punk music.

When did I say I liked limp bizkit? It’s quite obvious the opposite, but it’s also obvious they were miles ahead of MGK 

5 hours ago, scoobs said:

Amazing to me some people in here appear to like limp bizkit but think MGK is the worst shit they’ve ever heard.  Bizzaro world. At least MGK has Barker on the drums making pop punk music.

I mean Limp Bizkit were iconic and the MGK pop punk phase (which I have enjoyed) was a complete flash in the pan in comparison. 

I get why people dislike Fred Durst, he is a bit of a knob and not particularly talented but Wes Borland, Sam Rivers and John Otto are excellent. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, ...Dan... said:

I mean Limp Bizkit were iconic and the MGK pop punk phase (which I have enjoyed) was a complete flash in the pan in comparison. 

I get why people dislike Fred Durst, he is a bit of a knob and not particularly talented but Wes Borland, Sam Rivers and John Otto are excellent. 

Damn, I forgot about John Otto. Very solid drummer indeed. So yea, Fred sucked but the band was talented and original, MGK has not done anything original at all. To suggest he was even close to their level is absurd