The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

2 hours ago, Russel Coight said:

He’s smart for not mentioning what it’s for. As soon as he says it’s for Ava he loses 90% of people that cared.

Tbf AVA dropped an album not long ago, I don’t see why he’d be back in the studio for them so soon.

its probably to do music for his fucking terrible looking movie, if he announces that the last 10% would fuck off too

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, Kay said:

Tbf AVA dropped an album not long ago, I don’t see why he’d be back in the studio for them so soon.

its probably to do music for his fucking terrible looking movie, if he announces that the last 10% would fuck off too

Hasn’t he been teasing a deluxe version for a while now though? Or at least hinted at it?

It probably is for his movie though, but I’m pretty sure he puts that under the AVA moniker too.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, FAPLORD said:

If so, it had better have flames on it! Ghent will rock it for sure 

You're god damn right I will lol.

Guy Fieri is such a monster douche it crosses into territory where he's cool. A lovable, harmless, timeless douche. Big fan

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Kay said:

Well he made those songs a long time ago, so would make sense still if he was creating more AVA. However, I don’t think he’s that ambitious with music anymore so wouldn’t be surprised if you’re right as well 

the thing he tweeted was clearly not in reference to his state, it's obviously just plugging the new song with MGK. as far as i can glean, it seems like he tweeted that in the midst of going to the first hospital, where they suggested him to cedars sinai which suggests he may have been worse off than they or he thought. it's just weird timing.

i do wonder what's going on. he's had a myriad of health issues -- barrett's esophagus, the stint during the vegas residency. just curious

• Like 2