The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

5 minutes ago, boxelder said:

the thing he tweeted was clearly not in reference to his state, it's obviously just plugging the new song with MGK. as far as i can glean, it seems like he tweeted that in the midst of going to the first hospital, where they suggested him to cedars sinai which suggests he may have been worse off than they or he thought. it's just weird timing.

i do wonder what's going on. he's had a myriad of health issues -- barrett's esophagus, the stint during the vegas residency. just curious

Lol you’ll have to excuse me for not knowing the tweet was the title of a Colson song. That actually makes me think it’s more of a stunt now, I don’t think the timing of him tweeting that is a coincidence, but he can now fall back on that to make that claim. Anyways, didnt he also have blood clots a while back? 

47 minutes ago, Elisa said:

but there is no indication that he tweeted that when he was at the hospital, it's more likely that he sent that tweet right before feeling sick and being rushed to the hospital 

Yea that’s true. I am gonna stop speculating because we don’t have any info. I just hope he’s okay. Also, happy belated birthday!

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Strings_anus said:

Having your phone at the hospital is comforting 🤷‍♂️

I mean it's either that or watching the Today Show on a 12" tv screen with sound coming out of a remote control...so yeah unless I was like dying, I would be on phone

• Like 4

I had to spend hours in a hospital waiting room a few years ago and the TV was showing a seemingly endless streak of Bones reruns. The volume was really high, the remote was nowhere to be found and the TV was behind glass, so it couldn't be turned off or down. I tweeted "god save me" about 30 minutes in.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, Patient #48273 said:

I had to spend hours in a hospital waiting room a few years ago and the TV was showing a seemingly endless streak of Bones reruns. The volume was really high, the remote was nowhere to be found and the TV was behind glass, so it couldn't be turned off or down. I tweeted "god save me" about 30 minutes in.

I’ll be real with you, I fucking loved Bones for a while, I’ve seen the first like 5 seasons a million times. Its fucking garbage but I loved it (I really wanted to tap Emily Deschanel)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ghent said:

He was hospitalized for pancreatitis caused by a colonoscopy.

Could explain the tweet before going under for the colonoscopy. Then coming to and having issues=hospital visit

Okay so now we have marks cancer and Travis rushed to the hospital. A reunion is bound to happen soon 

1 hour ago, daveyjones said:

good good! so fun to catch up. we were gonna meet, then not gonna, then gonna, then not, then a slot finally worked for the two of us finally.

Til him I had a nice fap to the gray hair and that it looks great on him...it does on you too ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1